Sign in to follow this  
Matt8687

Single player save???

So my single player game works just fine except for the saving. Whenever I log in it isn't where I left off. Example I built a ship and saved the game. Logged in the next day and only half the ship was built...it's like some sort of rollback. Another time I got to a new island to get discovery points and I saved the game. Logged in the next day game loads me in the ocean on my ship about 200 yards away from the island. Had to rediscover the island again. Just wondering if anyone knows of a fix? Any help is appreciated. Also playing on Xbox series x if this matters. I have no other known issues game works perfectly otherwise. 

Well this bug can potentially save my ass. I got a few questions for anyone who possibly knows, hopefully a dev. Does Atlas save multiple Autosave files, cuz if it does, can i change the one it loads? I just ran into the ship unclaim bug and am pissed tf off, and would greatly appreciate it if i can just play from the save where my ship wasnt just gone.

1 hour ago, FatWrinkleZ said:

Well this bug can potentially save my ass. I got a few questions for anyone who possibly knows, hopefully a dev. Does Atlas save multiple Autosave files, cuz if it does, can i change the one it loads? I just ran into the ship unclaim bug and am pissed tf off, and would greatly appreciate it if i can just play from the save where my ship wasnt just gone.

Well the only answer I can give is a dev hasn’t replied on here in two years. Good luck