Kaasmonnik

Ships destroyed

Multiple drydocked ships on our island has been destroyed out of the blue... thought that Ships of the damned doesn't attacked drydocked ships? Fun patchnotes they said well.... Not only the ships has been destroyed also the whole large shipwarf...

Might have been griefers if the destruction text just says 'ship was sunk' and no identification as to who or what.

People have found a way of destroying ships in PvE by loading them up until they are critically overburdened and sink...

But the whole shipwarf is gone to, and how can they even do that. but that doesnt explain how our neighbours and there neighbours ships sunk to....

Edited by Kaasmonnik

We also got attacked by this ghost ship. Everyone in the area swam to it and chopped it up with axes. The dock had like 1k hp left. This was before the patch yesterday. Very lucky and one of the thing they should fix asap, if not already.

1 hour ago, Kaasmonnik said:

But the whole shipwarf is gone to, and how can they even do that. but that doesnt explain how our neighbours and there neighbours ships sunk to....

Actually I've seen people overload a ship under construction on a shipyard and it took the whole thing with it, so that might well have been the case.

Not sure how they do it but here is a clip I have of someone destroying mine.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/355319460

2 hours ago, Klippers said:

Not sure how they do it but here is a clip I have of someone destroying mine.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/355319460

Same just happened to our finished brigante, it was completely done with cannons and all, just kept in in the dock until the ghost ship stuff was fixed... some chinese or whatever guy come up, and the shipyard + brigante instantly go down... 

Yesterday we lost our near-finished Galleon, so this is very annoying.. they really have to work on this.