Sign in to follow this  
Stabby

Player Retention

One. ONE! Volley from a level 8 SoTD destroyed my level 54 ship. Now I remember why I left this game. You guys havn't given a single thought to player retention and reward versus effort. You're too busy catering to the mythical shipyard crowd that you completely lost touch with reality. I'm sorry, but I have zero faith in this dev team in making Ark 2. You guys need outside perspective or some kind of wake up call. Goodbye again. I hope everyone is doing well and you're safe. :)

On 9/14/2021 at 10:34 AM, Stabby said:

One. ONE! Volley from a level 8 SoTD destroyed my level 54 ship. Now I remember why I left this game. You guys havn't given a single thought to player retention and reward versus effort. You're too busy catering to the mythical shipyard crowd that you completely lost touch with reality. I'm sorry, but I have zero faith in this dev team in making Ark 2. You guys need outside perspective or some kind of wake up call. Goodbye again. I hope everyone is doing well and you're safe. 🙂

Then you put ship points like a retard.  You also clearly don’t know how to repair your ship either. I highly doubt just one volley completely destroyed your ship you just didn’t know what you were doing and you sunk your own ship. Get better and don’t be a quitter it will help. The only way this would happen is if you made massive mistakes. 
you probably got planked and didn’t have a bucket, repair resources, spare planks, and cleverly had no points in resistance. 

Edited by Reeking cannonbait

On 9/15/2021 at 5:32 PM, Reeking cannonbait said:

Then you put ship points like a retard.  You also clearly don’t know how to repair your ship either. I highly doubt just one volley completely destroyed your ship you just didn’t know what you were doing and you sunk your own ship. Get better and don’t be a quitter it will help. The only way this would happen is if you made massive mistakes. 
you probably got planked and didn’t have a bucket, repair resources, spare planks, and cleverly had no points in resistance. 

Nah, the game is just one of the worst made in gaming history. These devs are probably the most one not in history is well. They have never done a good job on anything and never will.

a ship sinking really doesn’t matter. This game has already sunk. 1,300 peak players is pathetic to say the least. It is also rated 67 in the bottom 100 games of all time on steam. They call it the hall of shame. I actually pity anyone that still plays it

On 9/14/2021 at 11:34 AM, Stabby said:

One. ONE! Volley from a level 8 SoTD destroyed my level 54 ship. Now I remember why I left this game. You guys havn't given a single thought to player retention and reward versus effort. You're too busy catering to the mythical shipyard crowd that you completely lost touch with reality. I'm sorry, but I have zero faith in this dev team in making Ark 2. You guys need outside perspective or some kind of wake up call. Goodbye again. I hope everyone is doing well and you're safe. 🙂

I no longer undock my ships but should you decide to again...

I run my tank up to 300% and carry 6 extra planks. I can slow boat into a gally war and never be at risk. With no one else on board. So just change your setup.

Atlas is full of problems but I don't think ship tank is one of them. There must be more to your sinking. Like you changed grids and didn't load in for 2 minutes while under fire. Or one of a thousand bugs leading to this result. Or, maybe you were already busted prior to getting fired on. Or, maybe you put 100% of your points in weight 🙂

Any way, it's a lost cause.

See you in Aeternum next week. Just don't flag because I'm out there laying in the grass with my rifle.