Sign in to follow this  
patton

Fraudulent

I bought this game Back in May 31 2019 ...no problem love the game......now they add a legal thing to accept or decline.....i don't agree so i am not able to play it.... then i want my Money Back if they wont let me play there game that i bought Years ago....it is a fraudulent act By Taking My money then Changing the Legal Use Contract That i do not Accept and not give me My Money Back

12 hours ago, patton said:

I bought this game Back in May 31 2019 ...no problem love the game......now they add a legal thing to accept or decline.....i don't agree so i am not able to play it.... then i want my Money Back if they wont let me play there game that i bought Years ago....it is a fraudulent act By Taking My money then Changing the Legal Use Contract That i do not Accept and not give me My Money Back

Well the game isn’t that good to begin with so...

Replaying Atlas is like going back to a bad ex, you know they keep making promises they will never keep, yet at the same time play on your emotions to keep giving them more chances ,stating how you knew who they were when you took them back and you knew things might not change. In the end you realize they are toxic for you. You count your losses and move on.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

Replaying Atlas is like going back to a bad ex, you know they keep making promises they will never keep, yet at the same time play on your emotions to keep giving them more chances ,stating how you knew who they were when you took them back and you knew things might not change. In the end you realize they are toxic for you. You count your losses and move on.

Wow! This might be the best/politically correct comment on the devs I have ever seen. Kudos for you man.

true, doesn’t matter if you like her or not. She isn’t good for you regardless.