Vindiinya

Unlimited Claim Bullshit!!!

This unlimited claim shit is ridiculous, it is nearly impossible to find any land to claim, and mega companies are already on the rise!!! In 6 months time this entire game will be controlled by 4 to 5 massive companies expanding the entirety of the map because that's who this game is geared towards by allowing unlimited claims... IDK about you but I have no interest in joining a 500 man company, I see no fun in that, but its ridiculous on a map "this large" that finding a single place to settle down is next to impossible. If you got lucky and found a spot, well good for you but I am in a 5 man company and we cannot find one area not completely controlled from border to border. There needs to be a claim limit to reduce map control of major companies and give us smaller tribes even a remote chance of survival. Because I promise you, in six months time, the megas will get bored and hit every single quadrant and ever single island and wipe everything they see to the ground. Food for thought.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Agree. Too hard to find open spots. Maybe they want us to live at sea 24x7. But then the seas arent exactly safe atm either.