Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

Patch 529.02 - Maintenance Patch

Ahoy Pathfinders!

This week we have a quality of life update to fix a few of the more troublesome bugs players have been running into on the open seas. We’ve also made a few adjustments to resolve some of the server issues some players may have been running into lately. We hope these changes will improve gameplay overall and lessen unwanted/unintended interactions.

As always, we, the Atlas team, appreciate your support and ‘til next time, may your skies be clear, waters calm, and sails full in whichever way you roam.

:anchor: Released Patch Notes :anchor:

v529.02

Bug Fixes:

• Version synchronization fix
  • Fixed issue causing Xbox connection losses with the servers
  • Fixed issue where cannons were not visually synced with the servers
  • Fixed instances on ships where painted areas would revert to the default color

Misc:

• Removed height limit from bed placement
  • Removed repeated items in skill tree descriptions
  • Defense Tower Buffs
    • Blueprint versions of these can now be found
    • Fire Rate increase
    • Armor stat added
    • Damage increase
  • Health increased on Modular Ship pieces
  • Crew requirements adjusted on Mortar Ship and Turtle Ship

:anchor: Final Note :anchor:

Again, we would like to emphasize that ATLAS is still in Early Access, meaning many things can and will likely continue to drastically change - even in the middle of development. Anything discussed is only up to date as of the moment it is posted. Features and changes that ultimately make it to the next patch, as well as timing, may be different from what was previously discussed. 

As always, we appreciate the suggestions and feedback from the community. Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of your support! 🙂

6frJbjXH4PXamdnIqRMog0tmZRVROsylxT_uDYte

Happy Sailing,

- ATLAS Crew

:skull: For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information :skull:

Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas

Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas

Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas

Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame

View full article

Please assist Nitrado in fixing the black map for crossplay servers. They have been broken since May 28th, there is an issue between home server and expansion servers. Thank you kindly

• Like 2

Increased defense, damage and rate of fire for Defense Tavers at control points made it even possible for these towers to craft them according to blueprints ... But still did not understand what a bicycle with triangular wheels is doing, no matter how you craft and improve these towers, you can  to destroy even with a schooner with big guns, despite the fact that these mega-worn towers will never reach her! That's what it means when developers have autism - they just don't know the mechanics of the game they are making!  You have added platforms for crabs on which you can place a large cannon ... reduced the height at which you can place a Puckle, thereby rendering ground PvP because a large cannon standing at an angle can get where you can no longer place a Puckle.  But this is still the tip of the iceberg, you made it so that the buildings even the same pillar base, you can wipe from the water ... Trying to impose naval PvP you made the land useless ... Devs do you know the PvP mechanics of your own game for sure? !!  You realize that the damage on the ship can be pumped no matter what percentage of dmg the guns have, all this is all the more summed up in the end ... You cannot pump damage with buildings on the ground ... This makes the ground absolutely, catastrophically, with the current balance  - useless !!!

Edited by Willy Wonka
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We were playing with friends in my single player world.
However, when I launch it today, the Atlas map screen shows nothing and only the bed.
The game displayed a fatal error when trying to respawn in bed.
If you try to respawn in your home region, you will only respawn in the middle of the empty sea.
I searched past forums and Steam threads but can't find a solution.
What should i do ...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, qube_drone said:

However, when I launch it today, the Atlas map screen shows nothing and only the bed.
If you try to respawn in your home region, you will only respawn in the middle of the empty sea.
What should i do ...

I also got exactly the same thing that happened to you.

will you add a Toilet ShiP, Ship of pink unicorn or big vagina ship? they may be more useful than what you have done now.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Why build high up if you cant put defence with it enymore so stick the bed where the sun doesnt shine.

Fixed or created issue with xbox connection loss with servers? Before update i didn't any have issues, where now I do.

Seriously, can you undo what whatever you did? It's so much worse.

Edited by Motor

On 9/10/2021 at 12:16 PM, qube_drone said:

What should i do ...

PvE and Single Player is no longer "supported" by the Devs as mentioned in previous posts as they focus on PvP. Good Luck Matey. It's the reason for me uninstalling. Lost hours of progress on my SP World and PvE content (One of the Dev Teams) promised has been scrapped.

"may your skies be clear, waters calm" I mean they delivering here when all you see is Clear Skies and calm waters right?

On 9/11/2021 at 8:27 AM, Stopbatcountry said:

wipe this turd already......

It’s funny that people think wipes actually solve anything, they don’t. Whatever bad decisions you made this season and haven’t yet corrected you will just repeat next season. 

On 9/11/2021 at 2:42 AM, The Max said:

Why build high up if you cant put defence with it enymore so stick the bed where the sun doesnt shine.

If you open your mind and really think about the game mechanics you will find a solution to this problem just like we did. Good luck. 

• Confused 1

Lol couldn't tell ya what bad decisions were made being haven't made any. Devs tho that's another story. And yes you wipe turds when then been stale with barely any players the last several months better yet prolly best to take the game offline completely. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2021 at 2:24 AM, Reeking cannonbait said:

If you open your mind and really think about the game mechanics you will find a solution to this problem just like we did. Good luck. 

You meen the platform saddles?

On 9/15/2021 at 5:24 PM, Reeking cannonbait said:

It’s funny that people think wipes actually solve anything, they don’t. Whatever bad decisions you made this season and haven’t yet corrected you will just repeat next season. 

Yeah they don’t need to wipe, they need to give up completely lmao. These guys suck at every aspect of their jobs. I mean, these devs are pathetic lol