Whats Kraken

Create more PVE servers

Please please please. I like the game. I enjoy playing it. But we need more than one PVE server. All decent land to build a base on is taken. Allow less land to used by each player or make more PVE servers. It is to a point where I have sailed from H7 to D1 and did not find a single decent spot to build a base near the water.

On 8/28/2021 at 11:08 PM, Whats Kraken said:

Please please please. I like the game. I enjoy playing it. But we need more than one PVE server. All decent land to build a base on is taken. Allow less land to used by each player or make more PVE servers. It is to a point where I have sailed from H7 to D1 and did not find a single decent spot to build a base near the water.

Nope that will never happen. In case you are new they map the map smaller not larger. Used to be 15x15 grid but the player numbers were abysmal so they made the map smaller.

sorry to burst your bubble but they will never make the map larger. There is a good possibility they will make it smaller again though. Since the game has failed there will likely be more changes to save money.

an average of 1000 players makes it to where still half the servers on the official grids are completely empty with only a few players in other servers on the grid. It is pathetic to say the least.