Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

20210824 [Patch] 528.11 - Turtle Ship Update

On 8/27/2021 at 11:30 AM, Robroy Danzing said:

Great update keep getting kicked out of game 

Unplayable once again 

Are you new? Yeah they kick you a lot.

plus this wasn’t an update it was a very poorly made patch. You will know when the update comes because they have literally wiped every single time an update has hit. If you still have your stuff they didn’t update.

but yeah, they are completely incompetent 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

still no physicalized trade ships... but atleast we can ride spiders and buy ships no one likes to actually use..wtf?

I remember you from back in the day. You used to defend atlas so hard it was kind of pathetic. I have never been one to say I told you so but....

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS STILL MAKING SICK PATCHES 👏😂

• Like 1

Got back to season 2 and why let Pirates ride spiders I mean come on really are you trying to make this more like Ark now when your game has lost so many players it's not even funny. Take all the bullshit you've added to the game and remove it.  What happened to simple people sailing the sea blowing up ships of the Damned.  You're  running  players off 

• Like 1

yeah, delete this spiders crap and modular ships! Work with basics! Basebuilding, optimisation, graphics, INTERESTING PVE content.

Amateurs with a brilliant game idea… why dont u guys sell parts of it to someone who actually are serious about making a good working game? U guys failed.. better sell out while there is still some left

Out mapping for two days, fast travelled home to check on animals, etc and a huge chunk of our base is missing. Awesome garden on foundations with a cool tower inside all gone. Half our piers are gone. One wall in our house and part of our floor foundations in our kitchen with all our food....gone. Yet all claim towers are there and everything was inside a claim tower. What the hell Atlas!? This is on pve.

I remember when a LOT more people than this, commented on a patch/update. 

You Devs REALLY really need to listen to your player base.

PvE IS important for the life of this game. Just as PvP is. And while I don't play PvP, I can say the reason I quit playing Atlas was because you guys made it very clear PvE people were just stuck with whatever, because you didn't care about us at all. Niiiiiice. Nothing like being told that one half of your player base is unimportant; not the focus of your development. 

I quit playing also because beyond treasure maps, building ships and a base/home port, and taming animals, there is nothing to do. Pirate settlements just aren't enough! We need quest lines that change every couple of months. We need quality of life improvements, not some ship that would never outrun SoDs in open seas. We don't need pylons/towers. And this isn't Ark: We don't need spiders we can ride and climb with! 

I'll bet even PvP people would appreciate more to do outside of PvP, just to give a reason FOR PvP. Could you imagine being on a quest, and running into a rival company trying to do the same quest? PvP opportunity for PvP people! 

You Devs have wrecked this game, and I'm greatly saddened by it. Atlas has so much potential, and you're not realizing it. You're just handing everyone junk patches and new crap we DON'T want, while ignoring everyone trying to tell you what we/they DO want. 

Maybe you should try to listen to us more. Try actually READING these comments. Stop catering to only one type of gameplay, and realize that PvE is just as important to the life of this game as is PvP. 

I just can't figure out if you're really that LAZY, or that DUMB. Mind-boggling.

On 8/31/2021 at 10:31 PM, George of the jungle said:

I remember you from back in the day. You used to defend atlas so hard it was kind of pathetic. I have never been one to say I told you so but....

i still do defend atlas, its been a hell of an adventure throughout the stages of development, mainly with my clan and always with pvp. made many friends because of this game. blown through thousands of hours. good times for the most part. one of the best 35 dollars i ever spent.

that being said, the devs are fucking themselves and their community. it will carry on to negatively affect their future game sales and that's a given. but, they still have a chance to pull it out their ass and make this a game remembered like it should be and save their company image and the games future.

On 9/7/2021 at 3:41 PM, Enki Anunnaki said:

i still do defend atlas, its been a hell of an adventure throughout the stages of development, mainly with my clan and always with pvp. made many friends because of this game. blown through thousands of hours. good times for the most part. one of the best 35 dollars i ever spent.

that being said, the devs are fucking themselves and their community. it will carry on to negatively affect their future game sales and that's a given. but, they still have a chance to pull it out their ass and make this a game remembered like it should be and save their company image and the games future.

Yeah player numbers are so far down. They shit the bed too many times. It just sucks now