Sign in to follow this  
Enki Anunnaki

That one time i became a lawless headhunter

remember that christmas event last year? i decided to take it off from being a war lord for DVS and do some lawless head hunting. built myself a lil christmas cabin getaway with a trophy basement on some random nook on the most populated lawless grid at the time.  i ended up taking 192 unique heads during those couple weeks, solo. i didnt care who you were. newbie or vet, on land or on a boat, small group or mega guild, i was taking your heads. if you resisted giving me your head, i no life harassed you till i destroyed everything you had and took your head anyways. apparently i pissed off a lot of groups and there were many doing their best to find me. i was vocal in global when i was after you and made sure to rub it in when i took your head or destroyed/stole everything you had. called off number of heads i had every time i took a new one. gave you a number. anyways, i had a bounty on my head of 1m gold, from an rival guild. many people were after me. it took a very long time for someone to actually find me tho and my wood shack didnt get offlined yet. in the end, a large clan caught me in the act of terrorising my new neighbors for their heads, killed me but wasnt able to take my head. apparently that neighbor knew where i lived and let them know where my cabin was and explained that i had a trophy room there. i called members of my clan to gear up with all the gear i stole from those who refused to give me their heads and fight them in order to divert their attention while i gathered all the heads and glided to my getaway ship i had stashed in a shipyard just for the occasion, hauled ass and brought all the heads back to my clans base to store in the clan trophy hall. here's some pics of my headhunting oasis before its fall.. enjoy

N3yMTm1.jpeg

TgOjLKj.jpeg

H35I2lL.jpeg

gfvLMB8.jpeg

hJ2cnLj.jpeg

uabrbKX.jpeg

jPdbw8E.jpeg
A62UZS9.jpg

I gave no fucks. it was a lot of fun.