Sign in to follow this  
Kast

No Armored Docks on Enemy Islands

On PvP, armored docks should not be place-able on enemy islands.As most folks know, the current meta for island conquest is to place an armored dock at the target island and anchor a ship filled with beds, kit and tames. This gives the attackers an effectively indestructible FoB from which to siege the island for the duration of the combat timer. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that armored docks were never intended to be used offensively.

The main defense against this strategy is to spam the entire island perimeter with underwater fence foundations. Conversely, the attacker will also typically try to do the same in order to make sure that they can place the armored dock. So, in both cases the tactic involves massive building spam.

Armored docks should not exist on enemy islands. I say "should not exist" rather than "should not be place-able" because we all know that, if it was just not place-able, there will be inevitable shenanigans where allies with docks switch allegiances and bypass the "not place-able" restriction. Basically, they should not be place-able and they should instantly demo if the owner is no longer allied with the island owners.

ur dumbĀ  for playing this shit still, but i always knew ur dumb, thats nothing new