Sign in to follow this  
cobiesmul47

Your experiences in PVE

I have been wondering how the experience is in PVE servers and why you play them, aside from the default,.. don't like pvp etc.. . What is the economy like? What experiences have you had on official servers? Trading? What to do with the excess gold you have without needing to man cannon towers and mortar towers? How is the overall community, welcoming, trash talking? Is there ever accepted war declarations?? (this is one im most interested in, as it could be very interesting if 2 companies come together and fight within a set ruleset, maybe for contested land claims, other RP reasons)

Just interested to see what its like on the other side i guess, and maybe one day  10.0.0.0.1 have a gander over there to experience some of it myself

The main reason why I personally see they not to be as fun, as there is no risk.. A small force from our company took 2 ships  192.168.1.254  out down south to do some whaling, (1 whaling schooner, 1 armoured brig to deal with SOTD and ward of any aggression) it was sucessful, but coming back we had reports of hostile activity within our home grid, so we had to plan a route to get home, that would not take us straight into the fray, and get round the hostilities and keep our gold safe....

I could be wrong with there being more risk, but thats the biggest off putter for me right now so would love to know your experiences

Edited by cobiesmul47