Jacob Drellerey

Black map screen & maps

I've been trying to play on several servers and when I hit the #8 key for the main world map it comes up a back screen and all the maps I collect are blank. I try to figure out the Admin's but don't know how and I see no one ever plays on these servers any more for a LONG time. So why are these server still open to play if no ones servicing them? They say the grids should be 9x9 or 11x11 and I can't sail out of freeport because the borders are RED and wont let you go to other regions. Can someone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Jacob Drellerey said:

I've been trying to play on several servers and when I hit the #8 key for the main world map it comes up a back screen and all the maps I collect are blank. I try to figure out the Admin's but don't know how and I see no one ever plays on these servers any more for a LONG time. So why are these server still open to play if no ones servicing them? They say the grids should be 9x9 or 11x11 and I can't sail out of freeport because the borders are RED and wont let you go to other regions. Can someone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

The game is broke man. There is a reason you don’t see people and and that is because they are close to their all time low player numbers. Especially after aug 31st you will see even less. 

just pretend you are playing single player because pretty soon you won’t have to pretend.