Muteki Nochimu

WHOLE BASES DISAPPEARING

So in the past 2 weeks, we've had 2 complete bases just wiped from existence. No bags where storage is, nothing. Claim towers are still there, but everything inside is just gone. They haven't been neglected. We always make sure to visit anywhere we have claims. We saw in the log that one of our warehouses disappeared. When we fast traveled over there to check it out, everything disappeared all at once and the bed was gone. This happened to 2 different islands Nothing was outside of the claim area and both were visited. Anyone else experiencing this? This was a major buzzkill for us as we just lost 2 warehouses full of stuff and lots more with our bases. 

My company had the same issue with a base we had claimed after the previous owners towers decayed, and now it seems we are having issues putting down a farmhouse and a silo on the island. This is agitating that these issues are happening. 

On 7/27/2021 at 1:14 AM, Muteki Nochimu said:

When we fast traveled over there to check it out, everything disappeared all at once and the bed was gone.

This EXACT thing just happened to me about 3 minutes ago. I was Fast Traveling to our main base to visit the area and check on the farm houses and warehouse. As soon as I spawned in, the base auto-decay demolished itself (according to the company log), and the bed I just traveled to was removed.

I was originally thinking this issue was related to Fast Travel since the issue occurred as I was fast traveling to the bed in that base, however I just had an entire base auto-decay on another square with an active claim tower even though I had visited that base the day before yesterday. This time I saw the decay in the log and hadn't fast traveled anywhere yet.

This must be some kind of bug related to decay inside claim tower range, or maybe a bug with the claim tower itself? Is there a tried and true method of reporting bugs? I'm not sure I could even provide enough information to even make the bug report helpful...

We lost massive amounts of resources, items, etc., so I think we may be done playing the game for a while until more bugs are fixed (if ever). 

This is happening, half of my claimed area disappeared as well as several mines have disappeared from claimed area. Either some rogue staff members is abusing power or some serious hacking

13 hours ago, WilliamGrayton said:

This is happening, half of my claimed area disappeared as well as several mines have disappeared from claimed area. Either some rogue staff members is abusing power or some serious hacking

All stuff that you claimed (was placed before withhin a new claimed area) will have a shortent decay timer, its 2 days for floors and pillars.
So when you dont reset daily it might vanish. You can rebuild after you claimed to prevent that.
The devs came and said new claim system, better then the old (2019). Turned out they implemented a mess, super buggy and exploitable.
Why everyone start to reinventing the wheel first tries a rock?

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 10:44 PM, Kummba said:

All stuff that you claimed (was placed before withhin a new claimed area) will have a shortent decay timer, its 2 days for floors and pillars.
So when you dont reset daily it might vanish. You can rebuild after you claimed to prevent that.
The devs came and said new claim system, better then the old (2019). Turned out they implemented a mess, super buggy and exploitable.
Why everyone start to reinventing the wheel first tries a rock?

The issue wasn't with stuff claimed from someone else. These were bases we built from the ground up as soon as we knew what kind of real estate we had to work with. No one else had owned it. The decay timer doesn't matter because like I said previously, we always make sure to visit and fill feeding troughs, manage farms, etc. This happened completely out of the blue. A bug from hell.

I also had this happen 2 -3 days ago but I didnt fast travel to the bed I had just left the day before to run TM and I checked log because I lost a bear to find my warehouse and all of my base was gone on the official pve server. Lost all my BP, materials, weapons, gear, everything. So I went up to the claim towers and it says not within territory claim will rapidly decay so I believe it is the claim towers that are bugged. I also noticed that claim towers will sometimes overlap with other people's territory making it to where when I could build somewhere before I can not build because it says enemy territory although I am in my territory where my claim and someone else's meet. Now xbox players cant even log in to play the game because of the new update I think Atlas needs to work a little bit harder and review a little bit more before releasing a patch when the last patch was never fully fixed!!!

Base decayed in J7 south island on official pve.

I spent 3days 2 nights no sleep putting that base together and getting all the resources together to do build it...

VERY DISAPPOINTED AND AGGRAVATED!!!