Juddo

A Few Missing Resources

Since the new map I'm having trouble finding a few things: diamond, shale oil, mineral oil, & naphtha. I don't see these on any of the resource maps I've used before. Has anyone seen these? Thanks!

• Like 1

Diamonds come as swag when trades occur with market. I have not seen the other resources either. I've seen legendary carbines for sale in player shops so I assume someone else found them but I have not. I'll be watching this post as well.

On 7/24/2021 at 1:01 PM, Juddo said:

Since the new map I'm having trouble finding a few things: diamond, shale oil, mineral oil, & naphtha. I don't see these on any of the resource maps I've used before. Has anyone seen these? Thanks!

you have to visit traders/vendors NPCs on freeport or enter a trading ship on the open sea to trade oil and gold into those not existing oil resources.

Unfortunately every time they make a new map they screw it up... simple like that. Hotfix or patch? Will not happen.

My suggestion: have fun with the game as long you play and quit fast and period once you decide it's not worth anymore. But like me i have a look for some updates from time o time... getting disapointed with every update they do.

*We want to mention the game is still in early access* bla bla bla

5 hours ago, Nacona said:

*We want to mention the game is still in early access* bla bla bla

It is still going to be in "early access" even when in fact the game has been on its last laps for a while now.

And even then it's going to be more of a toy than a game.