Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

Community Creations - Pathfinders On Display (3rd Ed.)

Ahoy Pathfinders!

We hope that seas have been a bit been calmer with the last patch and we can't wait to unveil the new content sailing into shore very soon. Until then, we will be bringing you some interesting content in the next week to build up to our next update. Today, we'll be featuring you, the community, and your amazing creations once again. 

Every image or video we receive, showcasing your incredible talents, amazes us and we can’t help but want to share your creativity to the world.  If you’d like to see your content featured in a future post, tag us (@sailtheatlas) on twitter or drop your shots in the proper channels on the Atlas Community Discord. 

We want to thank you for all your support and we hope you continue to share your adventures with us.

So ‘til next time, may your skies be clear, waters calm, and sails full in whichever way you roam.

Into the Setting Sun (@Sparrow Bandit via Discord)

Sparrow Bandit.jpg

The Bigger They Are... (@POMEH via Discord)

pomeh Huge_shark.jpg

Shining Bright (@millfragger via Discord)

millfragger1.jpg

Featured YouTube: I'm Photographer 

Featured Streamer : angrybishop on Twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/angrybishop

Happy Sailing,

- ATLAS Crew

:skull: For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information :skull:

Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas

Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas

Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas

Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame

View full article

Could you please assist Nitrado with their hosting setup. Our crossplay servers have had black maps when logging out since May 27th where the update to both jpg and png image files started. They can't seem to fix the issue so maybe you could help them. Thank you kindly

Can we stop putting time and effort into these dumbass PR campaigns?  Bugs need fixed; please focus.  FOCUS.

What the hell are you guys being paid for? A solo quadriplegic with Speech Recognition and a dream would do more work than all of you combined.

Edited by KittyKisses

That's  the way to get people  to play  your  game  good job did a 12 year old come up with this ideal. This is the most important thing  on your  guy's  agenda. Nothing  like no maps showing  up or why your  game is sinking  like a rock. Let's  face it if you're  having  this much trouble  out of a game that's  3 years old my God  just think how bug a shit hole ark 2 will be I'm  sure them sales will  be down  way down maybe time for you all to seal the rights to a real  company  even Red dead 2 has gotten  way better  and that's  sad and not saying  much but here we are talking  about  how much better  Red Dead 2 is over Atlas.

Because of all the misery these defs have caused
just started playing on a rented server from nitrado and nitrado are almost as bad as 
the devs from atlas the map doesn't work so fast travel doesn't either i can't put bed and cannons or other self defense 
on the mountains why this is so stupit i thought for this it can't get any worse so it can and they listen to players really not 
that anything players want happened is just coincidence give back the game we had before you came players just wanted the bugs got 
fixet not this bs let me ffing put a bad and self defense on mountens you idiots...en fix with nitrado the map and fastravel problem 
but you did 1 thing right namely you did fix the singleplayer save game bravo idiots....

I think DiseasedLeopard did give up so i will help him, It would be nice if tickets were actually answered and not automatically marked as "solved".

Sad what this game has become spent 6500hrs playing this, and ive literally watched the devs destroy what was once a great thing. Dont listen to your community dont support tickets dont fix bugs dont fix servers charge an insane amount for private servers that work even worse crazy..... Atlas as a whole has became one giant pile of disgruntled customers treated as game testers for something they put their hard earned time and money into with little result and or care from the devs but the quick and easy response is "its game preview". Atlas state 2021 DO NOT BUY! DO NOT SUPPORT!

Guys... you told that you wanna make best PvP game ever... well. I'm playing closed New World beta from Amazon and it feels they already did exactly THAT! 3 fractions. Territories capturing. Improvement stuff and raises defenses on captured territories. Storming the castles. Declaring wars. Massive sieges. I mean... I never saw PVP like that in any MMO. It's not like open world ganking, griefing and some battlegrounds for ratings. It's whole new level! So...

I don't know how you plan to conquer that. When the game be released in August 31 (if they won't delay it again), players will get their best PVP MMO. If they gonna improve that... players will get their best PVP MMO for long time.

So... I mean I really enjoyed playing ATLAS and wish you the best, but... maybe you reconsider to turn your game to adventure sail ships / pirates MMO instead... I mean this is up to you, but, I really feel you'll loose most of your active PVP players when New World will be released, and only happy farmers who wanna play Sims-2 and breeding bears will stay...

The thing what i did like on this game was the big world the ships the islands it was easy to step in this game and play, now you have to pay for ships so that was the biggest killer for me and if you rent a server on nitrado the map is blanco treasure maps to there is nothing on it also fasttravel doesnt work if you try you got kicked out of the game..sad sad sad..i wish the forrest was on xbox instead of this game.

These atlas folks are the best example any game company shouldn't follow.

What impresses me most is the ability to ignore all criticism and continue to include content as if everything were perfect. This looks like the world of BIOSHOK. HAHA HA. A bunch of fanatical lunatics...

I've said it several times and I'll say it again. No one who plays atlases is looking for new content. We want you to focus on making what exists work. But then you come back with another pack of shit. And again. And again...

My sincere words. You are crazy. By God, he wanted his investors to find out how this investment is going.

I would also love for the XBOX to remove this game from the store. But unfortunately microsoft isn't interested in quality, just quantity.