Sign in to follow this  
JadeRain77

Shoulder Pets & Grid Travel

Is sailing through a grid wall with a pet on your shoulder still an issue? I know it was broken a while ago, but figured it would have been fixed by now. DH took a parrot to Freeport, but when he went to head home, realized the bird was gone. (He plays in first person, so didn't notice right away it was missing) I've checked all around,  traveled both sides of the wall and checked the crew log to see if it had died, but no joy. The parrot has seemingly up and vanished like a fart in the wind. 

2 hours ago, JadeRain77 said:

Is sailing through a grid wall with a pet on your shoulder still an issue? I know it was broken a while ago, but figured it would have been fixed by now. DH took a parrot to Freeport, but when he went to head home, realized the bird was gone. (He plays in first person, so didn't notice right away it was missing) I've checked all around,  traveled both sides of the wall and checked the crew log to see if it had died, but no joy. The parrot has seemingly up and vanished like a fart in the wind. 

It is a true shame that very minor bugs are still happening. I get if they can’t fix huge ones, but damn. Once again, could have been a great game but they definitely chose the wrong devs for it smh.