Sign in to follow this  
hartsia

Taking a break from the officials and why?

Hey! My name is hartsia and wanna address some issues why i cant be bothered to play this game at the moment.

First of all i spended maybi 600-700 hours this season. Was a rocky road to say atleast.😂 3 wipes 1 merge.And met alot of new enemys and friends. It was a real nice journey and thats what makes atlas uniqe.
But also frustating and a burnout.

Small list what i didint like.

-Farmhouses only farms fiber and fruit. (saps,thatch on ground should include) 

-Start of season tradewinds were buggy and laggy (fixed)

-Multiple farmhouse placing (Fixed) But the gathering rates hafto improve alot. 

-Spended too much time on land farming,farming zzzz. (Solution was to make warehouses and farms on as many islands i can possible to sustain a great income of resourses)  but thats not optimal and hard for casuals and on pvp server.

-Blueprints from sotds are way too shit and too low crafts. (Gamebreaking for smaller companies)

-Increase the fucking whale spawns!

- maps rng isint equal on all islands, some islands have way betther map quality spawns. 

-Freeports needs to go. this is shit for a full loot open pvp game, Megas and randoms hide their loot,tames,ships here. and also breed without any kinda risk.

-Make armored docks so you cannot store gold in them, instead you can choose to pay up to 30 days of protection.

- All current modular ships are garbage and need to be deleted from the game completely. (Start from scratch or just make new ship skeletons we can build on, current system is alot betther.) 

-Make so ships can go up to lvl 70-80

-Crafting bonus is way too bad when u go max intelligens. (solution is to not make rng instead when u have certain intelligens u get certain % always.) 400-500 intelligens = 20% craft bonus.

-You cannot make a ship in company to a certain rank, (You should be able to do this with 2 clicks, and then a lower rank cannot unanchor,sail away,destroy planks and so on)

- Switches are slow and bad and laggy, You should be able to switch weapons,tools on a instant click. would make pvp more skill based and fun.

- Huge mistake was to add claimable lawless, They need to go asap. this made so many people not wanna live in the north or come back this season. If theres no peace timer, this is a complete shit system that others only take advantage off. 

-Too much spam when building base, makes alot of lag.

-No proper bug or system fixes, just pointless add ons, Stop adding stuff nobody asked for.

-Ships are claimable in armored dock even if you stand on them or have npc, (You Hafto unanchor to take the claim flag away)

Heres a couple of things that i didint enjoy 🙂

Now i will try to solo atlas again in singleplayer and kill kraken 2 on max diffuculty and hope the game dosent destroy my save as last time.

cya next season 😘

3 hours ago, hartsia said:

Hey! My name is hartsia and wanna address some issues why i cant be bothered to play this game at the moment.

First of all i spended maybi 600-700 hours this season. Was a rocky road to say atleast.😂 3 wipes 1 merge.And met alot of new enemys and friends. It was a real nice journey and thats what makes atlas uniqe.
But also frustating and a burnout.

Small list what i didint like.

-Farmhouses only farms fiber and fruit. (saps,thatch on ground should include) 

-Start of season tradewinds were buggy and laggy (fixed)

-Multiple farmhouse placing (Fixed) But the gathering rates hafto improve alot. 

-Spended too much time on land farming,farming zzzz. (Solution was to make warehouses and farms on as many islands i can possible to sustain a great income of resourses)  but thats not optimal and hard for casuals and on pvp server.

-Blueprints from sotds are way too shit and too low crafts. (Gamebreaking for smaller companies)

-Increase the fucking whale spawns!

- maps rng isint equal on all islands, some islands have way betther map quality spawns. 

-Freeports needs to go. this is shit for a full loot open pvp game, Megas and randoms hide their loot,tames,ships here. and also breed without any kinda risk.

-Make armored docks so you cannot store gold in them, instead you can choose to pay up to 30 days of protection.

- All current modular ships are garbage and need to be deleted from the game completely. (Start from scratch or just make new ship skeletons we can build on, current system is alot betther.) 

-Make so ships can go up to lvl 70-80

-Crafting bonus is way too bad when u go max intelligens. (solution is to not make rng instead when u have certain intelligens u get certain % always.) 400-500 intelligens = 20% craft bonus.

-You cannot make a ship in company to a certain rank, (You should be able to do this with 2 clicks, and then a lower rank cannot unanchor,sail away,destroy planks and so on)

- Switches are slow and bad and laggy, You should be able to switch weapons,tools on a instant click. would make pvp more skill based and fun.

- Huge mistake was to add claimable lawless, They need to go asap. this made so many people not wanna live in the north or come back this season. If theres no peace timer, this is a complete shit system that others only take advantage off. 

-Too much spam when building base, makes alot of lag.

-No proper bug or system fixes, just pointless add ons, Stop adding stuff nobody asked for.

-Ships are claimable in armored dock even if you stand on them or have npc, (You Hafto unanchor to take the claim flag away)

Heres a couple of things that i didint enjoy 🙂

Now i will try to solo atlas again in singleplayer and kill kraken 2 on max diffuculty and hope the game dosent destroy my save as last time.

cya next season 😘

All good reasons. The only problem is if you are coming back next season you do realize none of that will change though right?

they are just going to change the map again a little and call it a new season. They might bring in another copy paste feature like they did with platform saddles and I wouldn’t be surprised if they added a couple dinos from ark as well.

ark still keeps its numbers high so don’t be surprised if they to to arkify atlas even more than it is.

• Thanks 1

Come or not, i dont wanna say i quit and maybi be back. its hard to let go a game you love, Despite all flaw

2 hours ago, hartsia said:

Come or not, i dont wanna say i quit and maybi be back. its hard to let go a game you love, Despite all flaw

Yeah I get you. Don’t have the game, hate the dev lmao

• Like 1

7 hours ago, George of the jungle said:

All good reasons. The only problem is if you are coming back next season you do realize none of that will change though right?

they are just going to change the map again a little and call it a new season. They might bring in another copy paste feature like they did with platform saddles and I wouldn’t be surprised if they added a couple dinos from ark as well.

ark still keeps its numbers high so don’t be surprised if they to to arkify atlas even more than it is.

They might fix the ladder bug, the bed bug, the painting bug, the......... ok, I guess you are right.  The good news is we might get trainable snails that give out free organic paste.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pattus said:

They might fix the ladder bug, the bed bug, the painting bug, the......... ok, I guess you are right.  The good news is we might get trainable snails that give out free organic paste.

I like the ark reference. Kudos.

• Like 1