protozz

im out devs dont respond to a glitch like this

i been playing since day one. dev has never fixed anything for me. and now a glitch that has gone viral on twitch its so bad. and response is u know it early access let your ship stay in the island not our problem pretty much.

i am officially never playing atlas again over this.389456687_wth2.thumb.jpg.85a167a4e461dfba3630da08de311adb.jpg

21 minutes ago, protozz said:

i been playing since day one. dev has never fixed anything for me. and now a glitch that has gone viral on twitch its so bad. and response is u know it early access let your ship stay in the island not our problem pretty much.

i am officially never playing atlas again over this.389456687_wth2.thumb.jpg.85a167a4e461dfba3630da08de311adb.jpg

Well the important thing is that you stick to your word and actually never play again. If you come back they will realize you had nothing but empty threats and know that they own you. 

even later on if they do start fixing stuff if you come back they will realize they can do whatever they want to you and get away with it. It would also say a lot about you as a person as well. Nobody likes someone that can’t keep their word.

• Thanks 2

let me guess... you build PVE RP stuff around the ship (looking at the wood ceiling cover on the beach)...
you will have noticed while sailing, that hitting structures pushes ships away... if it is surrounded by stuff... well... pinball...
thank goodness you quit... or you would have build the mortar ship... and be amazed... 😱

No we tried every were to get it out. And no that's not my stuff or island I stay on I just stopped for repair mats and was on land 30min 

4 hours ago, protozz said:

No we tried every were to get it out. And no that's not my stuff or island I stay on I just stopped for repair mats and was on land 30min 

I have faith you will keep your word. I made sure to write your name down just to make sure. I really hope so, because if not you will become part of the problem if you come back and just have another problem with something else they did.

that will secure your fate with the devs knowing that they own you. I use the words “own you” because what I would actually say wouldn’t be kosher for the forums.

Edited by George of the jungle