ATLAS

Summer "Sail"-ebration with x4-x5 Rate Increases!

Ahoy Pathfinders!

Image from iOS.jpg

Sailin' in just in time for summer, we're kicking off the season with increased rates for the next two weeks. So now is the perfect time to grab some friends and sail the open waters with x4 gold and taming and x5 harvesting and exp, from now until July 16th. Thanks for your support and happy sailing!

View full article

• Haha 1

Players won't get back to the game because of 4xGold guys. It won't help 

6x less features than season 2!
7x more bugs than season 2!

8x more incompetence!

9x more disregard for the community!

seriously just shut down the game, you're all a  disgrace and just a cashgrab

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Eugen said:

6x less features than season 2!
7x more bugs than season 2!

8x more incompetence!

9x more disregard for the community!

seriously just shut down the game, you're all a  disgrace and just a cashgrab

true

• Thanks 1

So instead of changing some values in the CONFIG files to make the drop rates work or fix the loot tables by removing trash, you idiots change the exp/gold/useless shit values to the 100 people playing this game. How does it feel to know that when Grapeshot folds, you will never get another job in this field because you are trash at what you do. 

Edited by Stuart
  • Thanks 1

Is this active because I'm not getting increased anything, and this post says starting now....

x5 harvesting on resources that dont respawn hahaha

worst company ever in game history, never seen so many incompetent game devs together in 1 buisness.

whatever u do on your next job application, DONT mention that u worked on Atlas cuz u will be kicked out the door instantly.

• Haha 1

👏🎂👏 Celebrating the 2 year anniversary of the roadmap. Step 0/4 is almost complete. 👏🎂👏

• Haha 2

Why dont you close one server and use that server for a test, it goes like this put back the game on the closet server from before you 3 devs came put back the old map 15x15 i thought it was then open the server, with the old rules and you will see people come back, use the other one for your experiment. but i bet you wont do that, if not close the game i dont care enymore...

Hey DEVs, I just wanna again point you to my modular ships feedback. As far as you goin this course, you may wanna hear all we gather related to your new creations.

RAMMING GALLEY

MAJESTIC KRAKEN

MORTAR SHIP

Those ships are hell full of problems, bugs, etc. and just unplayable in current state. The most problems are (besides raw design, disappearing paint etc).

All ships has crew leaving their sails stations after each cross.

All ships has broken cannon replacement. New cannons placed pointing forward and unusable. 

All ships has only emergency stern ladder.

All ships extremely expensive in maintenance (one patch is like 9 times more expensive in resources than regular repairment of generic ships I mentioned that here).

Front and back parts of modular ships are 3 times less durable than generic ships, and we can increase sturdiness of generic ships with better bps to be 4.5 times more durable.

And rope ladders (to masts and crownests) count as "objects" in the ship and overflood hard object limits that can be placed on ships.

Also

Ramming Galley doesn't ram damned ships, front cannons doesn't manually aim.

Majestic Kraken has tentacles cosmetic that push you back to the ocean from stern ladder. It has manual aim missing at all! It has broken gunports hit area, can't stand against single damned galleon volley and when gunports hit 0hp sinking in 3 seconds (which make this ship not suitable for naval combats)

Mortar Ship has huge hitbox that is way bigger than visual model. We can only replace sails so they BLOCK ladder and door to front castle. Mortars are not useable by crew (back one even doesn't belong any ship groups and not adjustable), just for manual use only (crew doesn't shoot or even reload mortars). Also while ship swing on waves game constantly changes your state to inside building and then outside.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I thought the game had already been discontinued.

I just got into the XBOX ONE version. I stopped playing about 6 months ago.

I joined the game. G8 PVP...

Any plant I harvest comes with cabbage or Fiber. ALLL!

- SALT Stones is get common stones.
- Crystal Stones are giving RUBIES...
- CACTUS Getting Fiber.
- PEPER Getting FIBER.-
Iron Stones are giving STONES or COAL.

I won't keep playing. I uninstalled the game then. But I want to leave my indignation here...

This game is a blatant lack of respect for all players who have compared this BETA version.
It would be much better for everyone if the company announced that the game will no longer come out, than leaving the poor lost by playing something that doesn't even have an update anymore!

In all my 20 years of playing, I have never, never seen a game that disrespects customers so much.

If any mederator has the courage to read this, I will leave a message I left several months ago.

Players want a stable version. Stop whatever you're doing and just work so that what's in the game works correctly.

Stop creating additional content and just focus on keeping what's functional.

Atlas was the only game I've ever seen that manages to release seasons in the BETA version. (Amazing), the size of your stupidity and lack of respect for all of us! ...

Hugs and my condolences to all players who are still wasting time with this game!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

ROFL!!!

Stop playing on officials people!!

Best thing I ever done after hoping/believing all gets fixed on those CRAPSERVERS called official, is stepping over to unofficial servers. 

Way better communities, way nicer serverowners, next level modding, better rates ( XP, harvesting, breeding, etc) AND you know what? 

Tikcets gets resolved within 24 hours!!

LEAVE OFFICIALS AND BE WISE!!

• Thanks 2

unofficial is great, until you sign in one day to find the server gone. Fortunately it doesn't happen that often, but it's a pain when it does.

You'll have to do better than that to get the majority back that has already left. Just think what the game could have been if it kept updates and listened to the community, 40k players at launch down to what is it now? 1k at most? Do you know the saying "vote with your feet" walking away from something in protest, it will come back to haunt you for sure.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Haha 1

On 7/4/2021 at 11:14 AM, Cpt.Yarrr said:

ROFL!!!

Stop playing on officials people!!

Best thing I ever done after hoping/believing all gets fixed on those CRAPSERVERS called official, is stepping over to unofficial servers. 

Way better communities, way nicer serverowners, next level modding, better rates ( XP, harvesting, breeding, etc) AND you know what? 

Tikcets gets resolved within 24 hours!!

LEAVE OFFICIALS AND BE WISE!!

Is your map working there? ours is not we cant even fast travel, if your map and fast travel work do you have a link to youtube or can you explain it to our map owner? thx..

devs to do list:

fix building system and components of the modular ship system

revert change that servers near freeports give common recources

fix npc mounting cannons running to the middle of the ship

maybe fix claimtower points bug, watertowers calculation if towers removed needs fix

introduce portals leading to other lores, bosses etc. but i guess not..

so other portals then,  smaller ones that can be summoned by a spell and where the hell did the magic go right?

revert pvp changes for barrel, barrel shots from catapult working, structure damage enabled, splash damage enabled mortar ships are inc anyway, barrels in cannons was rly stupid

if you cannot damage army of the damned now with swifel gun, change it.

fix the fix for working modular ship system so it is actually working so people use these ships for pvp, make them just work good with much hp

introduce pirate encampments on official from sp, with op loot

consider to change the bed fast travel, increase the decay timer x2 or x2,5 so a player can actually travel on the sea, respawn after death possible only on limited locations, shipbed basebed nearest bed or grid. for that change, portals may be introduced and alternative fast travel are already in place, like tradewind, but maybe new map and new tradewinds plz

for faster travel introduce the flying ship at the very end

❤️

Edited by photek

Devs to do list, 1, try to get out of bed.

2, try to remember what I do for a living.

3, try to forget what I do for a living.

4, Go back to bed.....

• Haha 3

When I think about how this helps me play all I can see is it could save me a little time taming. That's good but definitely not great. Barely useful. Seems to be some serious issues in the game regarding these new ships. But as I sit here in the menu watching the atlas spin around on the game menu screen I wonder to myself WHY THE BLOODY HELL IS THE SPINNING ALTAS NOT EVEN SPINNING SMOOTHLY!!! I'm a faithful burnt player most days but cmon. Tip if your trying to draw some people back. One look at that stuttering on the menu and NUH! 

Edited by Nat

On 7/6/2021 at 5:53 PM, The Max said:

Is your map working there? ours is not we cant even fast travel, if your map and fast travel work do you have a link to youtube or can you explain it to our map owner? thx..

Yep, its not my server tho. DM me for more info.

On 7/7/2021 at 6:31 PM, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Yep, its not my server tho. DM me for more info.

Must be his own server i meen rented by nitrado alot of problems there and it is crossplay.

Does this mean another wipe? Didn't they do the free free free thing right before the last wipe? 

I'll have no time to rebuild. That's right before the final New World beta.

Does this mean another wipe?

I for some reason feel that new wipe is not far. And it'll bring yet new type of map (with different biome regions) so we'll have to learn map again : ))

• Like 1