Sign in to follow this  
chukiki

How to not allow new recruits to raise anchor?

So basically, I want to have new recruits, i have set already so they cannot demolishion company structures in their rank settings. But They could theoretically still raise anchor of my ships and sink because it is over weight, cant they?

3 hours ago, chukiki said:

So basically, I want to have new recruits, i have set already so they cannot demolishion company structures in their rank settings. But They could theoretically still raise anchor of my ships and sink because it is over weight, cant they?

Yeah. Can’t do anything about that

Chukki ships and tames have company rankings. Have you tried setting each tribe member a rank for what they can and cannot use. Set important stuff to 10 see if that works

Edited by BorgChaos

Who the fuck would join your company? I don't see how this would ever be an issue.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pant said:

Who the fuck would join your company? I don't see how this would ever be an issue.

Well they probably joined his company to sink his boat and now he wants to stop people from trolling him lmao.

Is the option of personally crafted , personally owned, not available anymore under company settings? I know that's what I had to do when I had my own company. It was a really long time ago now though. They might well have changed it.

Could be mistaken but theoretically I think no matter what settings used an insider can just sink your ships via overloading the crew,..

So, for example, just go to freeport, purchase crew then transfer them all onto the ship targeted for sabotage. Not sure if the company settings mentioned by @Whitehawk prevented this or not.

Pretty sure if it is pvp what white hawk said would still be able to be sung by what ranger said. But to be honest in pvp I don’t even think it needs to be company owned weight on the ship to sink it. Literally any weight could do it.