Sign in to follow this  
chukiki

How does breeding work?

I have horses, they make babies. lets call them the first generation.
Then I let them make babies. But the second generation wasnt better than the first one. They got all the same stats from their grandparents. Also the imprinting had zero effect on the next gen.
So what is going on here?

Edited by chukiki

4 hours ago, chukiki said:

I have horses, they make babies. lets call them the first generation.
Then I let them make babies. But the second generation wasnt better than the first one. They got all the same stats from their grandparents. Also the imprinting had zero effect on the next gen.
So what is going on here?

This is a game where incest is promoted. You have to have the dad have sex with the daughter and the mother have sex with the son. Then the granddaughter needs to have sex with the grandfather.

If you are looking for muts, just keep breeding. Each breed has a chance to mutate a stat.

When looking to combine stats, you have a 50% for the stat you want to carry over to the baby. Ie if you want hp 500 on the baby, the dad has the 500 and mom has 450, you have a 50% chance for the 500 to carry over.

Do this for all the stats you want combined and eventually youll have everything combined.

If everything is the same stat then youd only be looking for muts, unless you introduce a better stat, ie 550hp. In which case rinse repeat until 550 is into your line

I have a lvl 30 male horse with perfect melee damage and stamina (167% dmg, 1210 stamina)

a female lvl 28 horsa  (600+) HP and 900 weight I beleive, some douchbag in my company leveld them up so i dont know its original stats anymore,..,.

and  i have other lvl 26 horses with inferior stats.

so I just focus on the 30lvl and 28lvl horse for breeding, right? let them make baby over and over till they have all best stats combined in 1 ?