Sign in to follow this  
Omegadal

Attention To The Reports

I have sent several reports about problems on the H7 island, specifically on Windertague Island, where the resources are not reappearing anymore, and yet no answer has been given, no comment or the problem has been fixed, more and more areas in This island has that problem and soon it will be a dead zone without resources because they are not reappearing. How many reports do we have to send to get action on the matter?

If anyone has one of the new mortar ships in the grid no resources will respawn after being harvested. Lovely little bug!

On 6/28/2021 at 3:36 PM, Omegadal said:

I have sent several reports about problems on the H7 island, specifically on Windertague Island, where the resources are not reappearing anymore, and yet no answer has been given, no comment or the problem has been fixed, more and more areas in This island has that problem and soon it will be a dead zone without resources because they are not reappearing. How many reports do we have to send to get action on the matter?

Same thing is happening on Weswe in G9, it's been barren on the northside of the island for a week now.

Like Killer Keen stated, it seems there's a bug with the mortar ship that causes this. There's a German company named Gurkentruppe near my base that has a mortar ship parked at their docks, and nothing respawns in a large radius around that ship. Here's a screenshot, you can see the ship in the distance:

dafuq.jpg