Solstar

Auto Decay is bugged

Just before the patch, I had placed a claim tower down on a house that was owned by another company, but they stopped playing and the 10 day timer ran out.  I successfully claimed the structures they built, but then a couple days later, everything the other company built auto-decayed anyway, even though it should have been refreshed by my company.

Secondly, I had a mine and claim tower in J7 auto-decay after the patch.  For no reason.  Every other claim tower had full health.

Finally, I had a claim tower decay in J5, even though my other claim tower and farm were just fine.  Because of this, another company was able to take land and destroy my lumberyard.

Me and my company have visited each of these grids and island multuiple times, bulding, feuling farms, etc,  so there was no reason the decay times should have counted down. 

Edited by Solstar

Same thing happened to me lost so much stuff on NA PVE and I play every day 

Edited by Gamslyr

Same to me, looks like if u adjust ur claimtower it will not transport the old decay timer, or its still at some hours.

We moved our breed claim tower a bit from shore, and the whole base is gone after 2 days not logged in.

If u online on that spot, every day its fine.

My company has had the same issue several weeks ago with a base we claimed, and now I can't place a silo or a farmhouse anywhere