ATLAS

Patch 526.08 - Customization Update

6 hours ago, elvis112 said:

Cant play singleplayer on xbox. Why does this game not store a cloud save? Also now after this update we cant resume a save cos there isnt one

let us put savegames on the xbox, or is it already stored on xbox if it is then put it on a cloud.

Also remove gold, your stupit ships and buildings your maps, give back the first on the big one, give back the manned puckle and fix the problem that we cant see a map in the menu and becouse of this we cant fast travel on unofficial servers people pay money to play this game there, you did fix other problems bravo please fix this one, and if you do the things people ask people will come back, so ff listen to them you do make this game for them not for yourself and your ego............and reackt on post here..........

• Like 1

On 6/25/2021 at 4:04 AM, mishma said:

The single player's data doesn't save!

I have to create a new character every time log on.

Is this also a game? Incompetent developers...

Yeah I gave up on the Ocean map. The Black Isles seems to keep my character though, but I don't like it quite as much. I'm also having issues with the warehouse only connecting to 3 of my 4 resource gathering buildings. 

Im having the same issue after i updated my game i lost 5 months worth of work and im pissed everytime i play now i have create a new character

You devs broke the single player fix this shit please or give me my fucking money back. Im highly pissed about this shit because i dont like playing online

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2021 at 5:04 AM, mishma said:

The single player's data doesn't save!

I have to create a new character every time log on.

Is this also a game? Incompetent developers...

I noticed that as well... I also can't build anything anywhere!

• Like 1

Still no response like for real ive been very patient with this game im trying to stay that way but god damn wtf is wrong with yall. Can you even do anything right. Like come on every single large update you do breaks the game and we loose everything. I know this is a project launch but your just wasting peoples money at this point for a broken game that you can only play online some of us like and prefer the single player but no you had to fuck that up. Fix it. And stop acting like a bunch of rookies

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1