Fernando Lorran

Grude Tool Crash

my friend started the game graffiti this tool he put on his character's belt and when he selected to use the game it crashed and he couldn't enter the game anymore every time he tries the game Crash again if there's no way to delete character create another one Can't enter on the server he can only enter PVP servers because the server that happened this was PVe he just purchased the game could you help please .... we've already checked the integrity of the files we've tried everything

we've already tried to delete the character's folder check the integrity of the game files I tried to find the character's body to kill it entered the tool and still I couldn't find the character Hope they help to solve the problem

He should refund.
The devs dont even care to fix bugs that make newbees not able to play the game.
The tool crash bug is well known for some time now šŸ˜ž

im on same situation.............how can we contact with admin to fix? ? ? ?

Ā 

22 hours ago, SnakeR said:

im on same situation.............how can we contact with admin to fix? ? ? ?

Ā 

You canā€™t. These devs donā€™t look at tickets and no that is not a joke

ingraƧado Ć© que eu por nao acreditarĀ  fiz o que meu amigo tinha feitoĀ  criei e coloquei a ferramenta no cinto crashou maisĀ  consigui voltar ... logando primeiro no solo e depois no onlineĀ 

Ā 

On 23/06/2021 at 10:18, SnakeR said:

estou na mesma situaĆ§Ć£o ............. como podemos entrar em contato com o administrador para corrigir? ? ? ?

Ā 

BugĀ  aparentemente foi concertado na att de Hj -- ja ate aparece a imagen do item

Ā