Sign in to follow this  
chukiki

Developers manipulating fights

I have now no doubt anymore that developers are helping certain groups.

It all started when my shooner in my shipyard got deleted 2 times within a time perriod of 20 min. That cant be coincidence, and it definitely wasnt a bug.
Some companies have invincible structures that take no damage. Depending on who is friend with developer gets that luxus ability, huh?!

THen one time when we were attacking a flag island, my whole ally got disconnected at once, while they were chased by a schooner. The shooner then almost sunk the ship when they came back.

1 Of my  ally got teleported teh day before into the middle of the ocean while we being in a fight with the same company that somehow disconnected us (or the developer). And this happend to me, i got teleported into the middle of the ocean right after i fell from my elephant onto the soil of their flag island. Besides, when we still had our tames and were fighting on land, they were all set to passive (we never set them to passive), i quickly noticed them not fighting back, so i set my yeti to "attack my target". And when my yeti got attacked (i was on an elephant) it again didnt fight back. On top of that did my puckles on the elephant never shoot at any enemy. I was like, huh?! wtf why are they not shooting. Then i saw my allies tame getting attacked and not fighting back either, so i told my ally that his tames were set to passive, he replied that cant be he set them to neutral before. This all makes clear that some developer was helping "Rive Sud" the clan we on whos island we were fighting.

And today this: I jump into a ship fight against another company (4th dimension) and I noticed quickly that my cannons were bugged. Every time I moved the aiming cone over the opponents ship the aiming got canceled. U know  when the the grey aiming cone turns into yellow, yeahj that exact moment. And i kept dragging and draggin and it fucking didnt wana work, even if the brig was right behind my schooner. RIGHT BE HIND ME, 10 METERS AWAY. And the cannons simply couldnt FUCJKING aim at it!!!!The aim cone didnt appear.  Even my fire bolt ballista coudlnt  aim. So fuck off! I used that thing hundrets of time just like the cannons and I know how they work. Ther were like 30-40 situations like this. And then my schooner started acting weird, driving into the wrong direction even if i told it to go into the other. At one point my schooner was so out of control, when i tried to take the curve away from the shore and pressed the button to lower my sails, the sails actually immidiaetly accelerated again and the ship just fucking drove straight, it didnt listen to my commands. So i ran with full speed into the shore, and ofc that was my end, i coudlnt get out fast enough before the brig  came and shred me into pieces.

And this is just my story, there is lots of players' reports that mention server being shut down or they all got disconneacted etc right in a big fight.

I am done with this game and the admin abuse of it. 

And btw this goes also into my steam review!

Edited by chukiki

HOA has shipyards in the middle of the ocean, Scrandy has mines and farms all right next to each other. Another company has 300 bears at the freeport the same name , lvl and markings. Yea.

10 hours ago, chukiki said:

It all started when my shooner in my shipyard got deleted 2 times within a time perriod of 20 min. That cant be coincidence, and it definitely wasnt a bug.
Some companies have invincible structures that take no damage. Depending on who is friend with developer gets that luxus ability, huh?!

THen one time when we were attacking a flag island, my whole ally got disconnected at once, while they were chased by a schooner. The shooner then almost sunk the ship when they came back.

1 Of my  ally got teleported teh day before into the middle of the ocean while we being in a fight with the same company that somehow disconnected us (or the developer). And this happend to me, i got teleported into the middle of the ocean right after i fell from my elephant onto the soil of their flag island. Besides, when we still had our tames and were fighting on land, they were all set to passive (we never set them to passive), i quickly noticed them not fighting back, so i set my yeti to "attack my target". And when my yeti got attacked (i was on an elephant) it again didnt fight back. On top of that did my puckles on the elephant never shoot at any enemy. I was like, huh?! wtf why are they not shooting. Then i saw my allies tame getting attacked and not fighting back either, so i told my ally that his tames were set to passive, he replied that cant be he set them to neutral before. This all makes clear that some developer was helping "Rive Sud" the clan we on whos island we were fighting.

And today this: I jump into a ship fight against another company (4th dimension) and I noticed quickly that my cannons were bugged. Every time I moved the aiming cone over the opponents ship the aiming got canceled. U know  when the the grey aiming cone turns into yellow, yeahj that exact moment. And i kept dragging and draggin and it fucking didnt wana work, even if the brig was right behind my schooner. RIGHT BE HIND ME, 10 METERS AWAY. And the cannons simply couldnt FUCJKING aim at it!!!!The aim cone didnt appear.  Even my fire bolt ballista coudlnt  aim. So fuck off! I used that thing hundrets of time just like the cannons and I know how they work. Ther were like 30-40 situations like this. And then my schooner started acting weird, driving into the wrong direction even if i told it to go into the other. At one point my schooner was so out of control, when i tried to take the curve away from the shore and pressed the button to lower my sails, the sails actually immidiaetly accelerated again and the ship just fucking drove straight, it didnt listen to my commands. So i ran with full speed into the shore, and ofc that was my end, i coudlnt get out fast enough before the brig  came and shred me into pieces.

And this is just my story, there is lots of players' reports that mention server being shut down or they all got disconneacted etc right in a big fight.

It took you this long to figure out the devs were corrupt?

On 6/19/2021 at 5:44 AM, chukiki said:

Welcome to Atlas...

Most of what you say are known bugs... the other stuff is very likely your own fault...

- very easy to delete your ship in yard while you are wildly clicking around it...
- invincible structures happen inside discovery zones... known problem since forever...
- disconnect on ships happen... they can we forced by crashing the server grid, but then everyone drops... at least if everyone on the ship drops the SOTD go to stasis and start shooting when one get back online...
- getting teleported in the middle of map with nothing spawning in is known bug, especially with high server load = PVP... it is way better now than a few years ago... there are still parts of islands that instant teleport you... best know that one cave in power stone... also this game has the same bugs teleporting like Ark has with saddles...
- whistle all tames to passive is like whistling all tames to follow... it happens even to non-noobs...
- well, "attack my target" is different to "attack what attacks you"...
- Puckles are Hit-Scan with slow aiming... they only shoot when they are on target... when the target is moving sideways they will not shoot, because they have to continue aiming... when on an Elephant they will not shoot because the tame is also moving... and yes even the movement of the tame when standing still is enough to keep them aiming... in Lag = PVP it is worst for the server to aim them...
- Puckles cannot be whistled passive... you can not give them correct target option...
- Ship aiming sometimes get miss-aligned... Die, re-log or change grid helps... in PVP use auto aim (RMB) instead of manual aim (LMB)... or switch to auto fire if you set them to ships as targets...
- In rain there is also invisible storms, you cannot see them and the do not damage you, but they will pull you in if you are too close...
- In Lag quick opening or closing sails does not work and it stops and goes back... spam the button to help get the command to the server... same with turning sails when they start going back and forth...
- Also in Lag your commands not come to the server... crashing into islands, harbors, walls... slow down sooner before you get close to render range...

No cheating involved... you just not know to play this buggy game...

None of these "bugs" are the cheating issues we are discussing. So unless your an undercover dev, stop being a knob goblin.

it's maybe possible that some of this things can be cheated... but ... they all can be happen by exident or just by massive caused lags from Defence building. If this are lags Rive Sud probably have to play with them hole day in their own grid. But unfortunately this is a decent tactic to prevent your islands from attacks. If lag ist too large puckle will not shot but this is also for defenses. Besides it's against the forum rules to critisize a company directly it's well known that this company or at least some of their members that probably still play there cheated in the past and the most popular exploit use was the barrel duping with jumping into the water(Season 3). This does not proof that they cheat now and they have a second chance to play fair.

In this case i would consider it all to be due to bad servers, game design and lag building on this grid. For example in A2 you may have the same issues as it is currently the most laggy server on EU PvP due to players amount and structures/tames/ships. So yes it can happen that players force servers to crash to stop attacks. Last season it was possible with massive trades that got reduced very much to prevent this.

Edited by Nacona

On 6/19/2021 at 5:44 AM, chukiki said:

If bug or cheat, this only proves that this game is no way near pvp ready 😞

On 6/22/2021 at 9:37 AM, Kummba said:

If bug or cheat, this only proves that this game is no way near pvp ready 😞

"Always has been..." [pew!]