Sign in to follow this  
Ethanidas

Singleplayer no Islands and no map

Tried coming back to single player and it wasnt working right, Decided let me just make a new game. Kind of annoying but used to it here. But when I make a new character there is no map, and there are no islands. I just appear floating in the ocean. I did a quick google search and saw that it has happened before to other people in the past. I tried the solutions they said, but I must not be following the suggestions correctly or something.

I have tried reinstalling. Making a new character, deleting stuff from the saved folder, and turning off cloud sync or whatever that is in steam. Would someone be able to walk me through what to do to get the islands back into my game.

Thank you.

• Haha 1

try this one it may help you.

You can also search the last month post. I remember somebody wrote about how to start a single player with new map. It's still a shame the game is promoted with a single player tag while this is not really supported and totaly bugy.

Hey man you need to click on the little "file icon" at the top when creating a new single player game. 

I struggled with this for a long time before finding the fix.

Edited by RedWolfxD
Made a mistake lol