Sign in to follow this  
chukiki

Why is this game made for wimps?

This is the most retarded game design ive ever seen. Atlas is the only game made for wimps.

1. U cant steal ships

2. u cant conquer bases (claim towers dont work everywhere). Besides, most claim towers are on top of cliffs so forget it

3. Freeports and Peace phase islands completely destroy the idea of raiding (all your opponents stuff and buildings is in God mode)

4. Warehouses only give u a fraction of the loot as a raider, and Banks give u 0

5. Industructable armored docks

Like wtf, get real?! If ur too pussy of a developer to be a pirate, dont make a pirate game! Go back  play minecraft with the kids!~

Edited by chukiki

1. you simply can but it takes some time. With more players you can speed up by using a skill.

2. In some areas you can now. In others you simply open up and everything in there can be taken. No need for you to own the structures. Claim Towers on clifss/mountains can be destroyed but it's more effort. I wise choice to place a base where it is more fase from griefing.

3. Freeports are starting areas and also meaned for parking your ship there some hours if you have to go offline. But it should be considered to not allow storing tames there in large skales. 95-99% of the players don't use freeport as their base if they can find better islands. Some solo Players need the freeport to have a ship left for the next day.

3.1. Peace Phase islands is a great feature of the game. You have offline protection and also a large combat time you can choose and others can see to plan their attacks. It's just fair to have both parties online when one wants to destroy the others stuff. There should be more options like lawless claim towers gaining peace phase as well maybe 1-2 days after been placed for example. Against peace phase you can buy war tokens and declare a 24 hours war against others -> surprise no peace time(but others now 3 days in front of it)

4. Warehouse - i simply don't know - i don't care about destroying enemy land stuff they need to make ships that i can fight on Sea. But you can't carry more than 300 stacks so it may is useless as well.

4.1. Taxbanks on freeport do drop gold if they where placed correctly to produce gold. Most Seaforts don't have tax banks or trading is denied.

4.2. the bank on common claimable islands is a quick access to the flags inventory to take out stuff or to put in gold or berries. For sure there is nothing to drop as it has no own inventory.

5. Armored docks are expensive and shall protect your ship from getting destroyed by some griefers. That is working well. Of course you can destroy them with some effort of a group, for solo players it's to much effort to get enough cannon balls. Fun fact you can't build BP armored docks because smithy has only 150 stacks.^^

On 6/16/2021 at 8:37 PM, chukiki said:

Go back  play minecraft with the kids!~

We all whish you would do Chukiki... mine craft can need your feedback to improve the game.

Now we just need to find out where Chukik's base is in Lawless and wipe it when it is offline...
Then we will get to hear how this game is poopoo because you cannot have stuff... and it is dying because of it...
And maybe, just maybe, Chukiki will be a soon casualty of the player base die out...😱

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2021 at 12:48 AM, chukiki said:

i just skipped 2 c omments completely

why are you posting in a forum to discuss this points when you ignore any feedback? Get out of your bubble and read - understand - answer with arguments?

On 6/18/2021 at 10:48 AM, Sheepshooter said:

Now we just need to find out where Chukik's base is in Lawless and wipe it when it is offline...
Then we will get to hear how this game is poopoo because you cannot have stuff... and it is dying because of it...
And maybe, just maybe, Chukiki will be a soon casualty of the player base die out...😱

well he already confirmed that he is on EU PvP and also has some Ally or larger group. Sounds like a plan to give some of his arguments and ideas back to him in game.

Edited by Nacona