Sign in to follow this  
Pant

Developers playing favourites

A couple of days ago we were attacked by another company. During the attack two of the attacker’s galleons gets stuck in our harbour, I don't know if they got stuck due to running a ground, bugs or whatever. The end result is that there are two galleons in our harbour and they can't move. So, what happens next is the developers join our grid and we get a message saying the server will restart in 15 minutes. While the devs are there watching, we see people from the attacking company running around firing fireworks.

What is happening here? If I face planted my galleon into someone’s harbour, bug or not, my ticket would be marked as solved, my discord messages would be ignored and the devs wouldn't give two fucks about saving my ship. So why are these guys getting special treatment? I don't know if there’s a developer playing in the company or is a friend of someone in the company. There is obviously a link between this company and the devs.

A few weeks back the developers joined the grid of another fight, because people were trying to crash the server with paintings and fireworks. Why are the people running around shooting fireworks in this fight suddenly ignored? Is there two sets of rulebooks now all of a sudden?

How are we supposed to keep playing this game when there’s so obviously foul play at work?

Edited by Pant

1 hour ago, Pant said:

A couple of days ago we were attacked by another company. During the attack two of the attacker’s galleons gets stuck in our harbour, I don't know if they got stuck due to running a ground, bugs or whatever. The end result is that there are two galleons in our harbour and they can't move. So, what happens next is the developers join our grid and we get a message saying the server will restart in 15 minutes. While the devs are there watching, we see people from the attacking company running around firing fireworks.

What is happening here? If I face planted my galleon into someone’s harbour, bug or not, my ticket would be marked as solved, my discord messages would be ignored and the devs wouldn't give two fucks about saving my ship. So why are these guys getting special treatment? I don't know if there’s a developer playing in the company or is a friend of someone in the company. There is obviously a link between this company and the devs.

A few weeks back the developers joined the grid of another fight, because people were trying to crash the server with paintings and fireworks. Why are the people running around shooting fireworks in this fight suddenly ignored? Is there two sets of rulebooks now all of a sudden?

How are we supposed to keep playing this game when there’s so obviously foul play at work?

At this point it is on you for still playing, knowing this new information. Not being a jerk but just straight up.

everyone always knew about the unethical behavior this company shows all the time whether it is through the development process or favoritism or simply being unprofessional and not answering tickets.

this is not a thing that. It has been happening the whole time. I can’t believe there are still 1k players playing which is very minuscule to begin with but it still blows my mind. The game has already failed so now they are all about making friends happy now.

28 minutes ago, chukiki said:

I didn't understand your story can you clarify? 

No

The devs have always had favourites, it goes back  years to when Jat and Dollie were caught out in Discord passing on information to a larger group at the time and everyone was unhappy about it.

I've never trusted the ticket system either, they might cherry pick a couple to solve but the rest just go in the bin. The game is badly run we've all known that for a long time, I'm only here to keep up with news on the game in hope other than that it's uninstalled.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

The devs have always had favourites, it goes back  years to when Jat and Dollie were caught out in Discord passing on information to a larger group at the time and everyone was unhappy about it.

I've never trusted the ticket system either, they might cherry pick a couple to solve but the rest just go in the bin. The game is badly run we've all known that for a long time, I'm only here to keep up with news on the game in hope other than that it's uninstalled.

Yeah those two were probably the worst of all.