Sign in to follow this  
chukiki

Rive Sud hacking

we attacked one of their island, and they set all our tames to passive mode and teleported me into the water. Even after setting back my yeti to "attack my target" Rive sud set it back to passive.

my allies told me they turned their tames to neutral but they were all set to passive when they were attacked by rive sud.

It all happened on EU official server. The fight happened on one of the islands they own,.

https://imgur.com/tSALjfH

I also had an elephant wiht puckles on it and they soon stopped shooting. Im pretty sure they managed to set them to attack none.

Also my swivel gun kills my allies. It is on auto attack allies. 
so obviously Rive Sud  doesnt have hack but EVEN has Admin control and they change settings as much as they want.

And in a sea fight they Disconnected all of my allies at once (3 guys). And shoot at his schooner.

Edited by chukiki

After the death of a tamed with a platform, bots and players sitting on cannons are teleported to the center of the cage (to the open sea). This happened several times. Still not fixed.

An elephant with puckles cannot shoot when the target is at close range.

The damage does not pass to just the members of one company. Damage to allied companies is included.

Edited by lugburz