DigitallPhoenix

Established Companies greifing new starts

Devs, you seem to be pandering to the big companies in the game, which I, in part, understand. But every Big Company began with a single new start. PVE has been obliterated with this new update, so here’s my suggestion. Reallocate  the pve servers to expand the PvP Map. Then let there be a penalty to those who attack the unarmed or defenseless. In the pirate age there was the fear of the Crown, so take a hint from Rockstar. Give griefers a wanted level or something. Create some sort of in-game karma so they are at least mildly deterred from sinking ramshackle sloops in dock. I’m 52 years old and I love this game, but I can’t sit home 24 hours a day and protect my little fantasy world from invading idiots. So think about throwing the little guys a bone please. Thank you 

And another one, that for some reason not want to live with 15hrs protection on a big company island that would also give protection for the other 9 hrs of the day...

You do understand that people in Lawless are considered content for others by there own choosing - if you think you "must" live in Lawless (without docks none the less) then everyone else will be more than willing to giving you the full 'Lawless experience' good and hard... you basically asked for it...

It isn’t possible to live anywhere else. What do I do, rip away an island from a big company with a Sloop and a hatchet? If you didn’t come into the game on day one with a big company to get established ASAP then you no longer have the opportunity. That’s the imbalance of the game. In my opinion at least.

MMO, Massively Multiplayer Online.......

PVP, Player versus player.

There is not a lot of room for solo's there.  Iv'e tried soloing on Ark and Atlas, IT DOESN'T work.  IF you are on PVP you should hookup with an island owner to be a vassal on their island for protection.  Or live out of Freeport.  IF you build on Lawless you WILL lose everything eventually.