Wolves (Brian)

Unofficial server in atlas map issue x box

A major issue on x box is causing the in game atlas map to be black for all. For 2-3 weeks now this has been going on since last patch. Is anyone work in on this? X box servers are losing players cause of this issue. We can't see the atlas map to navigate the waters.

This has been an issue for several months now with Xbox servers hosted through Nitrado. All maps are blank and beds don't show so fast travel is impossible. Everyone seemed to blame the other company for the problem, but in the end, as you can see, nothing was done to fix the core problems.

Ultimately it seems that issues coming from undedicated servers, Xbox players and PvE based game play are of absolutely no concern to the developers or the main companies. The hardcore steam PvP players are alive and well, crushing away, so that's all that matters I guess. After all, the company has already gotten their money for the game from the rest of us, so no further effort seems to be necessary.

I love this game. I hadn't really played video games since the Nintendo64 (I know...lol) but Atlas got me back into playing. But I hate what they've done to it this past year or so. So much unnecessary content added causing even more game breaking problems, so little attention to properly addressing real gameplay issues. So much potential wasted. It truly is a shame.