Sign in to follow this  
Cpt J Blackburn

Modular Ideas and Ship Attachments.

So, as a trader, I figured id make a suggestion in regards to a few things that I would like to see added into the game, these ideas are simply with the exception of the modular ships.... Now, I know in the future yall plan on adding in "Steam Powered" vessels so, I wanted to suggest two ship types that still stay in like with like the 1800s basically, but before I get to those, I wanna sugget the ability to stand up while fishing, as having to use those bulky chairs just to fish on a sloop is a really annoyance!

Ship attachment ideas include a Fishing Net to be able to cast into the water while sailing around... This net however will do more then simply catch fish, it would also catch any floating cargo or "Flotsam" as well as fish and such, this attachment would bring a little more to do on a ship, since there is a rather large amount of people who enjoy fishing, as well as make it easier to grab flotsam 😄

Another Attachment Idea is a modular ramp system that can bet let down and folded/raised back up... now your probably thinking "Why do we need that, people can simply for tames and npcs onto their boats with the place on ship option!" Well its simple, some like cosmetic and such for RP reasons, and the ability to dock the ship and extend your ramp to the dock or the ground to get on and off the ship is a really cool idea, im honestly surprised that the "Gangway" was never added into the game at launch since gangway planks was very common...

Now onto the ships! I wanted to suggest first, a roman ship called the Corbita, which is a Merchant ship

1b50fb879e1e32560d93131abeb146cd.jpg

And the last one is a steam/sailing vessel mainly used for fishing

4f646ad19eb84bde9fa2a5dcf528f96e.jpg