Sign in to follow this  
Terminus_Est

PVE griefing

Whats the best way to report someone griefing in PVE? I sent up a warehouse and a company completely closed it in with walls. They also tried to enclose my schooner. Thanks

thats game mechanics. If I was playing on that nonesense server id do the same to u

14 hours ago, Terminus_Est said:

Whats the best way to report someone griefing in PVE? I sent up a warehouse and a company completely closed it in with walls. They also tried to enclose my schooner. Thanks

I don't think reporting will help. I'd just look for a new home. This game has no safe guards against griefing. The most you can do to them is leave your building there and visit it weekly to reset the timer.

It looks like the population is already dropping. More land will be opening. I'm already seeing buildings time out all over.

• Like 1

Thats not true, players have been banned and had their stuff removed for griefing. Make a ticket and report the player.

Dont just accept this kind of stuff.

So you built a warehouse before they could, talk about salt..... children.

• Like 2

Chukiki you don't need to comment anything that you even don't want to exist but for others is the way to go. Stop asking to remove the PVE server! Playing as 123 on PvP but not telling me if NA or EU.... i am still searching you for fight.

Report the Player is a good way and it can work. But better on PVE is to talk to your neighbor. In most cases you can get agreement as PVE Players are the "friendly" Players that don't want to fight. They just want to have fun playing this game. So make yourself an overview if your warehouse is blocking something? Maybe You have some gathering buildings around connected or the others planned this? If you were lucky that somebody decayed and you claimed it before the others did... well that is not great for an agreement^^

On 6/5/2021 at 4:13 AM, Ghost Pirate LeChuck said:

Thats not true, players have been banned and had their stuff removed for griefing. Make a ticket and report the player.

Dont just accept this kind of stuff.

So you built a warehouse before they could, talk about salt..... children.

It may be true that some have been banned for this but, I have seen this kind of thing since the servers opened. If the devs are getting involved with this now, that's great.

I agree on the salt. It's amazing how logging onto a game can change a full grown adult, into an idiot child.

I'm sure the dev's will be right on your issue since they deleted my reply suggesting you reciprocate :D..  GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!

Goes on all the time, putting in a ticket will not solve the problem because they don't read more than half of them.

You ask them nicely and try and solve it amicably if they don't listen you press the nuclear button. I've always tried to solve things nicely when I was playing but when they don't listen I take the law into my own hands because there is no law in the game.

• Haha 1

I had a griefing issue today - made a report and it seems to have automatically gone to "Solved" status so I am not sure reporting griefing is going to do anything for PvE