George of the jungle

Unfortunately the new claim system and wipe did not help

7 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Many of us have been talking about it over the years, I can't believe they haven't even tried it yet. It's been the same pretty much since launch, personally I don't think they will do it because all they know is Ark code, they haven't got the capabilities to implement it but it would certainly make the game more interesting.

Look at how New World have implemented it, you have 3 factions that can fight for an area with structures, a certain time is set to defend/attack the base which you can opt in or out to do. You lose it you must try to regain control and push back. Atlas could have done something similar have a big island with a fort of some kind with structures to take control of, 3 or 4 factions trying to take control of it. The faction in control has certain perk or benefits.

We know it won't happen though, wishful thinking. I will certainly enjoy playing the New World beta from tomorrow though, I can see the numbers drop further it will be interesting to see just how many abandon ship again. 

Well they are barely 200 from their all time low so once new world comes out I am guessing they will preemptively “wipe” and do a new “season” 2 months early with a new map again lmao

I just saw the new world intro and game play for the first time. Pretty excited to say the least.

now at only a little over 100 from their all time low. Still dropping as always. These numbers are just bad. Pure failure 

Well we officially made it to another all time low. Before last wipe we needed at 1108 average and not we are at 1096. Once we reach the 1k average mark it will really be pathetic to say the least.

with talk of them “changing the map” again that just really shows how worthless these guys are. None of the map changes were ever wanted and they just play by the heat of their own drum. I am pretty sure these guys have delusions of grandeur and every time they get a new idea they always think it is the next big thing lol

sorry guys the new big thing in new world and you definitely didn’t think of it. You didn’t really think of atlas either. Ark players wanted a water world map and your idea was to make it a stand alone so you could squeeze more money out of them. That was the real idea you had.

with numbers this low of you took all official servers and unofficial servers there would not even be an average of 1 person per server. Now when people come to the forums to talk about problems with single player I can’t tell if they are talking about online or offline. Smh

you guys are truly sad.

1029 average. Wow there is only 47 people on na pvp.

think we might have to start a raid to 1000 thread since that is a true milestone for gaming. A lot of people in the past said it would never reach 1000 but with no update in sight I believe it is going to happen. And new world got pushed back which means grapeshot has to wait to do an update as well. They will truly be the worst once they hit 1000.