Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

On the Horizon - Dev Blog

u didnt answer the question, so i assume  a "yes"

Edited by chukiki

On 6/5/2021 at 9:28 AM, Sheepshooter said:

- At which point you have no use for the resources, so it does not matter. If you play small you cannot demand to have the same resources as max companies.
The farm stacking might have been not intended, but now they broke placement of all area restricted structures...
Also FYI you can steal from other peoples farms. You don't need your own farms, stacked or otherwise...

You misundesrtood me here, i never wanted to have same resources as big companies because beside farms they have lots of players that can farm, you will not beat that with 2-5 ppl if they have 50 but if we have exactly same island and you can fit there maximum 10 farms, i want have 10 farms and want them to have 10 farms as well, but they have 40 because they stacked.
It is rather very hard to steal from someones farm at their island, once - defences, two - transporting it to your base. So my point was, if they fixed multistacking they should also clear all the farms so people will have to replace them without stacking.
There is basically no point in the game that you will not need resources unless you are pve player and small companies will be under attack every day so they gonna loose everything.

On 6/14/2021 at 7:43 PM, DannyUK said:

Get rid of companies and just have 3 or 4 factions for god sake, that way you can focus on PvP instead of having to do both. If you are going down the route of taking control of certain areas I don't see why it isn't faction based anyway.

You are pushing it towards large groups, solo doesn't matter to them, they don't care. Having factions will let solo do their own thing and fight within a faction if they want without large companies saying "you go cut wood today" no thanks, I will play how I want to play but for now I won't be playing at all as it stands, still uninstalled like many other people.

That would be actually good idea, i mentioned that once. They have could made 3 factions [marines, pirates, pirate hunters] and then those globall buffs and maybe special faction perks would have some sense