Cpt. Dragoon

The modular ship idea talk

so with the new modular ships idea. i like the idea of having you still need to make planks and such and in stead of placing them on the ship. you make it a required item to make the ship for example so if you build a brig frame you need metal wood thatch fiber and gold. my idea is get rid of the metal wood fiber and thatch and just make it need 28 planks and 12 Gun ports 3 decks  and then you get the full completed hull. but how would the ship work in a modular set up like the ramming galley and Kraken? so I think you need make it a cumulative HP pool base on the rarity of the parts used so you make it. So you make 12 Mythic M Gunports they have 40k hp each that comes to 480k hp added to the HP pool, you make the same rarity Planks 28 of them at 35k  come to 980k Hp added then make 3 Mythic medium decks at 250k each comes to 750k added so your total ship when it made will be 2.21m HP total, but all other stuff like walls and alike dosent add to the ship hp pool. doing this will make pvp fight more of a fight not a one sided thing. you just have the repair kits or keep the wood and such for repairs. so ppl can carry more ammo or armaments. 

they should completely remove custom build. I dont  understand why they are still making ships and buildings for kids that want to play Atlas as if it was minecraft.

Edited by chukiki

Chukiki you do not understand the game. As Devs say it is a sandbox where players are free to do things like they want. The Game provides the tools to do so. Play SoT if you want only precrafted equal fights. Stop commenting here as you only play the game to offline "raid" = troll others. I expect you will never build a ship and ask another player to make a fair 1 on 1 fight wiht you?