Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

Patch 525.06 - Sea Tower Buffs

Ahoy Pathfinders!

In this latest patch, we’re bringing major changes to sea forts, providing three different options to buff your fleet. 

Need a little speed? The Atlantean spire gives you a little extra wind in your sails.

Tower_Atlantean01.png

Defenses need a boost? Try the Industrial Generator to fortify your fleet.

Tower_Industrial03.png

Want some more firepower? Check out the Army of the Damned pylon to add some more pop to your arsenal.

Tower_Damned02.png

We also have the usual bug fixes to help streamline your playing experience. And don’t forget to check out the broadcast contest going on with winners being featured on our Atlas Steam page. Please check out the details here to submit your videos and have the opportunity to win up to a $25 Amazon gift card.

As always, we, the Atlas team, appreciate your support and ‘til next time, may your skies be clear, waters calm, and sails full in whichever way you roam.

:anchor: Released Patch Notes :anchor:

v525.06

**Sea Forts: New Towers with Global Buffs**

Three new towers are available for construction on the Sea Fort islands. Each provides a different buff for ships on the same server.

- Atlantean Spire

Tower_Atlantean02.png

- Provides Buff:  Sailing Speed +15%
    - Craft Requirements:  500 Crystal, 100 Fibers, 600 Stone, 150 Thatch, 300 Wood

- Industrial GeneratorTower_Industrial01.png

- Provides Buff:  Ship Damage Resistance +15%

- Craft Requirements:  150 Fibers, 100 Metal, 600 Stone, 100 Thatch, 250 Wood

- Army of the Damned PylonTower_Damned03.png

- Provides Buff:  Ship Damage Boost +15%
    - Craft Requirements:  150 Fibers, 300 Hide, 200 Stone, 100 Thatch, 600 Wood

- The towers can be learned by training in Advanced Automation and built at the Smithy and are powered by using coal as fuel

- Only one tower can be built at a Sea Fort island

**Misc:**

- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue when grabbing the Yeti with a crab made the Yeti lose collision

- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue in which certain weapons could be fired through meshes

- Bug Fix: Fixed issues with buffs lingering on unintentional weapon types

- Bug Fix: Fixed issues which didn't allow wild seeds to be gathered from vegetables

- Bug Fix: Fixed instances in which Yetis couldn't harvest certain resources

- Bug Fix: Fixed instances in which certain items could be crafted without the proper cost

- Bug Fix: Claim tower decay is now enabled in PvE

- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue with platform saddles clipping through structures

- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where creatures with platform saddles could be on top of other platform saddles

- Bug Fix: Performance issue related to spyglass and tradewinds

- Bug Fix: Fixed some instances of ship building exploits

- Bug Fix: Fixed ammo stacks not dropped properly when dropped from munitions box

- Peace phase has been removed from Sea Fort Islands

:anchor: Final Note :anchor:

Again, we would like to emphasize that ATLAS is still in Early Access, meaning many things can and will likely continue to drastically change - even in the middle of development. Anything discussed is only up to date as of the moment it is posted. Features and changes that ultimately make it to the next patch, as well as timing, may be different from what was previously discussed. 

As always, we appreciate the suggestions and feedback from the community. Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of your support! 🙂

Ine0-Rht9-XM6nYgm305VCnFijN4Xxx701tp5Rjd

Happy Sailing,

- ATLAS Crew

:skull: For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information :skull:

Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas

Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas

Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas

Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame

View full article

• Haha 1

So I guess you are deciding to allow multiple farms being placed side by side to gain a huge farming advantage. Guess everyone should go for it then if you don't consider it an exploit to fix it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

SHHHHH wtf man, since they borked up Farms this is the only work around to it not sucking.  How about they fix shit decaying that shouldn't. 

23 minutes ago, Princess Sugar said:

So I guess you are deciding to allow multiple farms being placed side by side to gain a huge farming advantage. Guess everyone should go for it then if you don't consider it an exploit to fix it.

• Like 1

What drugs are you lot smoking to keep trolling out this horseshit?

You must construct additional pylons.

Honestly. Someone get a grip.

• Like 1

doooooooooooooooode........ wtf...

not even placeholders look that ugly

just wow..

So you claim an area, you place a mine, so normally no one can place one in a certain range, but when trying to remove it to replace it with a lumberyard, suddently, you cant place a fucking farming building anywhere.  How is that even possible.  Is there anything that company can do right.  I mean, just one  ?  The only thing they can make right, is pissing off poeple.  Do they hire some fucking 12 years old kid living in moms basement.  Seriously ?  How retarded those stupid developper must be.  So claim tower points cost mean nothing because its easier to get around it, same for warehouse, and I guess its the same for range between farming building (since i saw 2-3 lumberyard next to each other ) so whats the points ?  Can you remove all those limitations and let us play ?

Edited by Krigare_-_

I was wondering did they break something with new patch? And as soon as I logged it I noticed that all my better quality tools are gone from my panel to inventory and I can't bring them back to panel.

I could do that by putting my tools to smithy and from there - to my panel.

EvJav5q.jpg

p.s. - As far as I can see - crew now following us through the ship again. Did you fix junk sails, and randomly crew dismount from station? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

I was wondering did they break something with new patch?

That's rhetorical mate.

• Haha 1

OMG Grapeshot. Can you please remove discovery blocks from the map and also fix private dedicated server maps not showing. Obviously its a jpg/png issue

add things nobody asked for. 

And PEACE PHASE FOR CLANS STILL EXIST. BIG CLANS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR OWN ISLANDS WITH RETARDED PEACE TIME!!!! SO NOBODY CAN TOUCH THEM! WHILE THEY CAN ATTACK BOBS WHEN EVER THEY  WANT~!!!~!~!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agokiss said:

Thanks for the update! Now my singleplayer world (90+hours!) is gone. 

Oh That's cause PVP is their focus... Not PvE or Single Player. Infact they have no plans to make Single Player/PvE content so perhaps nows a good time to join PvP or cut your loses.

Is anyone else having a problem with the atlas map every time my bf and I open our maps it booted us out of the game 

Edited by Heather
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Krigare_-_ said:

So you claim an area, you place a mine, so normally no one can place one in a certain range, but when trying to remove it to replace it with a lumberyard, suddently, you cant place a fucking farming building anywhere.  How is that even possible.  Is there anything that company can do right.  I mean, just one  ?  The only thing they can make right, is pissing off poeple.  Do they hire some fucking 12 years old kid living in moms basement.  Seriously ?  How retarded those stupid developper must be.  So claim tower points cost mean nothing because its easier to get around it, same for warehouse, and I guess its the same for range between farming building (since i saw 2-3 lumberyard next to each other ) so whats the points ?  Can you remove all those limitations and let us play ?

Hello, I have the same concerns as you for the closed ones that I removed to replace by BP with bonus, and I can no longer put them back while they are blue, did you find a solution? Is it the turn of claim that is blocking or is it decreasing the distance between two farms? Thank you

Same with warehouses. Tried moving it. Shows blue but won't allow placement. So tried to place back in exact spot i demoed and can't place back. I'm afraid of moving anything anymore. Just lost an entire base randomly in last couple of days. A claimed base. Had it for a week or so then one day all gone. Claim towers are still there but no base. Lost a couple of farms randomly also at the same time on other islands. What is going on?

• Like 1