Rytherynn

Help. Can't connect. Servers showing negative amount of players

I'm hoping someone can help me out because I've been at this for two days now.

This problem started to occur without any warning or reason, there wasn't a disconnect or anything like that.  If anything I think Atlas crashed once.

I am unable to rejoin or join any atlas server (or ark server for that matter) no matter what I do.     

All of the servers are showing a negative player amount.   like -149/1 when it should be 1/150   or -9/1 when it should be 1/10 

I've already tried:

-Connecting to different servers, cant get on official or unofficial

-Verifying game files

-Uninstall/Reinstalling

-Checking for updates

-Reset settings to defaults

-Reset router/modem

-Disabled firewalls/vpns

I can't figure out how to fix this and there's virtually nothing about this specific issue on the internet. 
I tried the moving the loading movies into a backup folder trick, usually reduces load times but no luck for me.

I went to delete the recent connected server list cache but because I just did a fresh install there is no cache list of recent servers.

I am at an absolute loss and am fiending to play Atlas bad lol 
Already submitted a ticket but there's no telling when I'll get a response.

Any ideas?

185211848_3633215460236218_7697320031058

I am having the exact same issue. When I click re-join Atlas, I get as far as the PrimalData loading bar, then nothing happens. Really frustrating as I was really in the mood to play today!

Yeah I am still getting the same thing today too. Mine has around -200 players per server! I havent tried ark because I dont have it installed. Its really frustrating though! Literally the only thing that has changed for me is I had new broadband put in yesterday