Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

Community Creations - Pathfinders On Display

Ahoy Pathfinders!

Hope y’all have been enjoying the new season. Today we want to showcase YOU, the community, and the amazing things going on in Atlas. We appreciate all of the fantastic creations we’ve received from our pathfinders and just want to highlight how awesome you all are. Below are a few of the cool items sent to us. If you’d like to see your content featured in a future post, tag us (@sailtheatlas) on twitter or drop your shots in the proper channels on the Atlas Community Discord. 

We also have a broadcast contest going on with winners being featured on our Atlas Steam page. Please check out the contest here to submit your videos and have the opportunity to win up to a $25 Amazon gift card.

We want to thank you for all your support and we hope you continue to share your adventures with us.

So ‘til next time, may your skies be clear, waters calm, and sails full in whichever way you roam.

Time to Build (courtesy of @soulfulsaxgamin)

@soulfulsaxgamin1.jpg

@soulfulsaxgamin2.jpg

New Season, New Start (courtesy of @steamofbrass)

@steamofbrass1.jpg@steamofbrass2.jpg

Foreign Lands (courtesy of POMEH (Atlas Discord))

POMEH_Discord1.jpgPOMEH_Discord2.jpg

Sea Selfie (Courtesy of Virginia Wolf (Atlas Discord)) 

Victoria_Wolf_Discord1.jpg

Youtube Video Feature: hero

5J2oZULiQqIrtgxb255Fz5rKeWsnygbTSv1DNo38

Happy Sailing,

- ATLAS Crew

:skull: For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information :skull:

Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas

Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas

Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas

Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame

View full article

• Haha 1

Ok, so guys. It's month since this patch that broke a lot of things released. No words of any fixes. Your words:

Hope y’all have been enjoying the new season.

...is some kind of joke in this state. I already wrote you around 20 points in my feedback thread. But seriously. At this state of game I would already do alot of damned ships hunting missions. I have all I need to build my battle Brig (even 50K gold in my storage), but I don't build a Brig. Because of broken crew manning stations and broken crew following me through the deck. And crew randomly dismount their stations.

I also would love to... maybe do my damned ship hunt with your new premade ships. But they are also broken. And I don't do that either. 

Do I enjoy this season??? Well. I found place to settle. I built really nice base. I dug treasures for 80K gold already (meaning I dug HELL A LOT!!!). I leveled to 74. Now I'm waiting for fixes to move on. Do I enjoy waiting for fixes? I dunno. Did I enjoy sailing broken ships? I dunno. Did I enjoy losing broken Ramming Galley in first battle? Would you enjoy it?

So please. Work the game. Release fixes. Improve premade ships. Fix at least crew manning stations and following issues. 

On 5/17/2021 at 10:33 AM, Nacona said:

...sounds like my story about the majestic kraken. It did not survive PVE... how does it fit into PvP? Just started with some old friends in PvP getting lots of informations about their tests, bugs, exploits (Dev wipes/ban on PvP NA) and all this stuff.... but nobody mentioned this two ships.... they literaly do not exist on PvP server.

As for screen above? Those are fine. But yet I've tried to set screenshot thread in this forum and no one interested. So that's not what players wanna.

Biggest PVP battle above shows how bad this game right now about seas battles. Do you see what's going on there?

- Using wind and sun as advantages in battle?

- Dancing around enemies ships?

- Do some tactics and strategies maybe?

Nothing of this happening there. They just sails straight. Then stops and shoot. Randomly bumps eachother etc. I know there were linen ships in past. And they did that. Just set formation - "straight line" ans shoot. Buy this was the one option from many. Not the only one. 

No strategy and tactics here because there is just no instruments in the game allowing to do so. No group and communication tools. Just old fashion chat, but we not in 2004 anymore you know?

Oh and... yeah you worked so hard to bring us those new Ramming Galley and Majestic Kraken. How many of those you see it this video???

Edited by George Catcher
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

We do not want to pay gold for ships, we already grind for hours to build. This "improvement" has lost players. You guys are making the game less enjoyable. WTF is going on here!?

alright... so when can you fix the game, is it after genesis 2 release or you will be busy fixing ark stuff for weeks?

Edited by photek
  • Like 1

the raptoring npc's are raptoring pooping since seasonstart, i call that a gamebreaking bug. i don't know how you call it, maybe lazy? we know it's alpha and not meant to be played but don't make it so obvious...

• Like 1

The fact that my sextant buff compass at the top of the screen goes away after traveling across a server line is annoying.

That wasn't a problem in the last two seasons so either it is an intentional situation for some reason or a patch broke a patch that was patched???

Also if you could explain each section of the marketplace,  how it works in detail so that it works consistantly... that would be great.

Allies can't build on your property if you have a claim tower? Even though company governance allows it?.

Edited by Jigsaw
Clarification of a point I made.