Sign in to follow this  
Stabby

Sizable Advantage

Right now, as most of us sit here being timed out, there are players in game. These players are gaining a sizable advantage over the rest of us. Granted it's a year+ early access, I just wanted to be Captain Obvious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Yeah I sorta agree. I've been on for about 1 hour now, I've gotten about 70 thatch and 37 stone, also managed to make a hatchet and a pickaxe. So you could say I have a sizable advantage. 

• Like 1

Jerry i am just saying you guys have beautiful servers i have been watching them for 3 hours now and they are beautiful 

1 minute ago, Jerryn said:

I was trying to be polite in my post.  More to the point, there was no need to insult the OP.

I think you were polite in your post. Now can we please get back on topic guys? What are we going to do about the guys that have pickaxes and hatches already when we get to join?

• Like 1

Hmm but i am just wandering how beautiful the actual game is , but sadly i am too delighted by these beautiful servers 

Just now, Kap said:

I think you were polite in your post. Now can we please get back on topic guys? What are we going to do about the guys that have pickaxes and hatches already when we get to join?

I DEMAND A SERVER RESET

• Like 1

I love when games release 16 days late just to have their servers go down within the first 3 minutes.

Ban one Ban ALL Safety in numbers boys

Just now, Phoenix said:

I love when games release 16 days late just to have their servers go down within the first 3 minutes.

it was 8 minutes 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stabby said:

Right now, as most of us sit here being timed out, there are players in game. These players are gaining a sizable advantage over the rest of us. Granted it's a year+ early access, I just wanted to be Captain Obvious.

Here is a hanky. Lets now hold hands and sing kumbaya while someone collects your tears.

Just now, NightRaid said:

image.thumb.png.c3281f7a6d1fe63fac06d19aee2516a5.png

Look how beautiful it is , how did the devs knew that we would prefer this over the actual game?

Wow. What kind of graphic settings are you running? PC specs please? 

I mean it would have been even more functional the Devs gave people the opportunity to play with the Character Editor, while the game found a server to put them into... or better yet... Instance the FP so people at least could run around and little by little move them to the main server....  what-a-concept.

• Like 1