C3RB3R

Bug Or Server Crash?

Hello
I was crossing a H9 border around H10 I had a crash and since impossible to reconnect me wanted to know if anyone knows or can know if the H10 server is crash or not. And to know if it is crash we agree that as long as the server is not starting again the world of H10 is paused? Thank you very much

I once had this issue (lost my first schooner for gold). I went to check my files in steam menu, and it found 8 corrupted files. After reuploading them - game launched.

i am currently in h9 and i cant stay in the game for more than 4 mins before i get kicked out saying You have been kicked by battleye reason client not responding its been like it for yje past several hours now 😞

Someone in the area is using maps to crash the servers. They are in H8 ATM and I only know because a few days ago they were doing it over and over. Each time it crashed everyone in chat would complain and then at the end of the night another player spoke up and said, "Okay, No more crashing for the night because I'm logging off". I asked them "How you crashing it" and they said "Maps". Then they went silent and the crashing ended. Now it happens daily and today is has been down about 15 minutes. Sure wish the Dev's would put some work in Atlas bugs and QoL updates. We  could also use a PvE update to help with the blocking of entire islands using large walls foundation spamming. They are not only letting the game die but they are actively killing it with each update.

Someone in the area is using maps to crash the servers.

I wrote the way here.

Basically you approach treasure map, inside of some1's building. When you approach it there it distance threshold somewhere around 500 meters from this treasure spot. Sever remember all what's happening around the moment you cross this threshold. Then, when you approach treasure spawn point in someone's building, instead of AOTD spawning, sever just stops for like 5 minutes, throwing every1 there offline. And then rewind everything to the moment you crossed threshold.

That's how their bugfix related to AOTD spawning inside buildings works. Most epic bugfix ever, lol. But... last summer bugfix, they mentioned again that AOTD no more spawning inside buildings. Maybe they fixed this mess?

Edited by George Catcher

When your game client crashes, which should be pretty obvious (crash dump message or crash to desktop), you will not be able to re-enter the game for about 5 minutes.  You will get a "unable to query server for session info" error message or something similar.  The reason for this is your session with the server is orphaned since your client didn't disconnect cleanly and tell the server "bye".

That's not to say individual grids don't crash.  Usually when that happens though you notice you can't interact with anything and the stingrays and sharks become birds and then you eventually get disconnected after a few minutes of this.

They didn't fix AotD spawning inside buildings.  The day after they released that patch someone spawned in enough AotD to a sister company's stone building to kill probably 30 tames or so.  Some tames set to passive and some not.  They kept spawning them enough times to finish off those not set to passive and finish basically the whole first floor.

Edited by McDangles