chukiki

game too grindy

gold for ships, 

nerfed sugar cane, honey harvest

taming affinity accordion music sheets being way too rare

fix

• Thanks 1

I wonder how to level now?

I mean I'm now at 69. I gather all purple bottles I found and go do them. Yesterday I had 2 x lvl12 bottles, one lvl14 bottle and one lvl15 bottle. 12, 14 and 15 was through landfalls and got XP boost bonuses.

All I've got is around 80% of single level for that. And it's getting longer and longer every level.

I'm afraid to get from 79 to 80 I'll have to complete like 40-50 bottles around lvl-12 (most common within purples). It's like 2 weeks of sailings...

UPD: Didn't try exp song yet, but... well today I earned 12K gold on maps (highest one was lvl27.5), and got just 1.5 levels from axprox 80% of lvl-70 to lvl-72. It's getting weeeeery slow.

Edited by George Catcher

14 hours ago, George Catcher said:

I mean I'm now at 69. I gather all purple bottles I found and go do them. Yesterday I had 2 x lvl12 bottles, one lvl14 bottle and one lvl15 bottle. 12, 14 and 15 was through landfalls and got XP boost bonuses.

All I've got is around 80% of single level for that. And it's getting longer and longer every level.

I'm afraid to get from 79 to 80 I'll have to complete like 40-50 bottles around lvl-12 (most common within purples). It's like 2 weeks of sailings...

UPD: Didn't try exp song yet, but... well today I earned 12K gold on maps (highest one was lvl27.5), and got just 1.5 levels from axprox 80% of lvl-70 to lvl-72. It's getting weeeeery slow.

Wait till you get to 119 to 120

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, George Catcher said:

If you do maps, always use xp songs. The best you have. but if u wanna lvl easy. just go to E4 and kill cyclops with a mace or take a horse and put a catapult on it and take boulders with you, And then kill cyclops from  a cliff or safe spot. hit them in the eye every 1min and they will die in 3-5 hits. u will get insane xp

Edited by hartsia
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hartsia said:

If you do maps, always use xp songs. The best you have. but if u wanna lvl easy. just go to E4 and kill cyclops with a mace or take a horse and put a catapult on it and take boulders with you, And then kill cyclops from  a cliff or safe spot. hit them in the eye every 1min and they will die in 3-5 hits. u will get insane xp

Oh man don't do this. There is the possibility that Devs could read this and change the XP reward if they consider this as a exploit. Yes the most PvP Players are somewhere between Level 100-120 now. Lucky guys that just got rid of the PVE content again to make PvP^^ It wasn't enough to loose all XP rewards from Kraken and Ice Dungeon? Think about all this Cukikis around that now get to level 100-120 and bob troll around all others on the lawless... Just be more careful which information should be given in the forum to help and which shouldn't reach the Devs to prevent not necessary nerfs. Did you even notice the Hydra and Dragon do not give any XP as well? Soldiers of the Damned on GA got nerfed already and don't give any gold... you even do not get XP for killing Players or their Tames. You want this game to be a hardcore grind?

• Like 1

its no exploit. there is no way u will go to lvl 120 with maps or normal mobs. powerstone islands are ment to lvl up on when ur higher lvl

its alredy a super high risk doing it on pvp server. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 8:34 PM, chukiki said:

empezise on grind

#CHUKIKIISCANCER

Edited by CptStubborn