Sign in to follow this  
CptStubborn

Building stability

People builds the crazy fortnite towers while raiding, this makes most of defences useless! Please fix it already!

What do you mean?
Like making flag claims build restricted so that no other company can build there, so no need to spam the whole island to prevent it anyway...?
That would take away our meaning of life - spamming - and would reduce the lag on the grid to the point where XBobs could raid us...
Also would make ships in Land PVP more important (for the attacker as only FOB available) - you don't want that in a pirate sailing game...!
Are you crazy...?!?!
Next you want them to change the NPC defenses so that a cannonball or exploding Puckle round kills someone AND there tame, so we don't need to also spam defenses, just to make 7 pts of damage quicker - as in hundreds of Puckles per attack vector - which also have the added benefit of needing to destroy hundreds of Puckles which buys us spammers time... which is the only defense we have...
You got the notice that ships no longer take full damage from land weapons, right? They want us to spam more anti-ship weapons all over the islands...

NO FRAMES FOR XBobs...!!!!11111

/s

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sheepshooter said:

What do you mean?
Like making flag claims build restricted so that no other company can build there, so no need to spam the whole island to prevent it anyway...?
That would take away our meaning of life - spamming - and would reduce the lag on the grid to the point where XBobs could raid us...
Also would make ships in Land PVP more important (for the attacker as only FOB available) - you don't want that in a pirate sailing game...!
Are you crazy...?!?!
Next you want them to change the NPC defenses so that a cannonball or exploding Puckle round kills someone AND there tame, so we don't need to also spam defenses, just to make 7 pts of damage quicker - as in hundreds of Puckles per attack vector - which also have the added benefit of needing to destroy hundreds of Puckles which buys us spammers time... which is the only defense we have...
You got the notice that ships no longer take full damage from land weapons, right? They want us to spam more anti-ship weapons all over the islands...

NO FRAMES FOR XBobs...!!!!11111

/s

Respect other players, no imperative criticism is needed here. I understand that such changes require a systematic and multilateral approach, the fact that I described the topic in a nutshell, and of course did not disclose the topic does not give you the right to offend me.

On 5/13/2021 at 11:06 PM, CptStubborn said:

People builds the crazy fortnite towers while raiding, this makes most of defences useless! Please fix it already!

Such towers are weird but you also need them for bad treasure maps etc. I think they are quite good as is.

@Sheepshooter I agree to your points but it looks like your sarcasm to the Devs is not that obvious it could be 🙂 Why do tames have such redicoulus armor buff compared to a pirate in plate armor?^^ Puckle Damage versus Players is good. You can't snipe the NPCs but cannons can outrange puckles which is quite ok at some point as a way to destroy the defence step by step.

On 5/14/2021 at 11:23 AM, Sheepshooter said:

/s

On 5/14/2021 at 4:27 PM, CptStubborn said:

Respect other players, no imperative criticism is needed here. I understand that such changes require a systematic and multilateral approach, the fact that I described the topic in a nutshell, and of course did not disclose the topic does not give you the right to offend me.

the perpetually offended strike again...
FYI: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%2FS
now please read it again in context...
and visit a comedy club sometimes - it will help you 'get it'...😉