Sign in to follow this  
Kast

Market - Goods Leaving, Nothing Coming In

We set up a warehouse and market and secured a few trade routes, mostly our hay for hemp. Everything was working fine for a while. Eventually we noticed that our hay was being removed from the warehouse, but we weren't receiving any hemp or gold, and our "Trade Ship" count was steadily increasing: 40, 46 48...

The only thing that changed between working and not-working was ongoing base building that eventually blocked the market's LoS to the ocean. We figured that this was probably the issue (even though there was no indication in the market interface or logs that there was a problem), so we demo'd walls and restored market LoS. We waited a few hours and there was no change. The next step was to demo and replace the market (this was done late and I haven't checked to see if that fixed the problem).

So, has anyone experienced anything similar, and if so did you fix the problem? Or does anyone know of some cheat/hack that forces one-sided trades (I ask because the issue was primarily with one company's trades)?

Edit:

We confirmed that trades are working now with the new market and new trade partners. After a conversation with folks in official Atlas discord, the consensus seems to be that our trading partner's warehouse is gone (blown up or demo'd). If that's the case, that a pretty significant bug - destroyed warehouses continue to draw mats from trading partners. But I'm not unconvinced that the issue was with breaking market LoS to the ocean.

Edited by Kast