Sign in to follow this  
chukiki

wtf happend to claim towers?

i get message ttghat says not allowed on this server when i try to place one

You can't place claim towers on lawless islands adjacent to freeports or "quest" lawless, like yeti islands.

5 minutes ago, Dev Crusher said:

So there are lawless islands with no claim towers allowed ?

Correct. Lawless zones adjacent to freeports and yeti islands (where you do the yeti achievement). There might be more, but we've been able to place towers wherever we've tried on other lawless islands. It would be nice to be able to tell if an island is claimable from the map.

Is not helping the solo players if this quick decay without claim tower is still effective ?

Edited by Dev Crusher

Exactly correct. Last Oasis went directly into the opposite direction :

They introduced a solo universe, so you can be sure to fight 1:1, thats fair and fun. If you lose a fight it is not the end, the winner can loot your body, looting your scout ship is possible, but already a challenge with efforts. Looting your main base is nearly impossible if not a super super rich player lets lose all his farmed firebolt from 3 months on you.

Atlas is on they way to hell. I loved it, especially the NPC crew that allows a solo player to enjoy the full game.

But with the current dev crew of YouTuber, Troll, Deathsquad veteran and Megatribe lovers it is full fail.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dev Crusher said:

But with the current dev crew of YouTuber, Troll, Deathsquad veteran and Megatribe lovers it is full fail.

Do you have information about the Dev team that is working on Atlas? I think here is silence for long time @Nami @Chismebeard... let us know what you know about "them"? I am tired of writing here to nobody... listening to the sound of silence.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dev Crusher said:

Exactly correct. Last Oasis went directly into the opposite direction :

They introduced a solo universe, so you can be sure to fight 1:1, thats fair and fun. If you lose a fight it is not the end, the winner can loot your body, looting your scout ship is possible, but already a challenge with efforts. Looting your main base is nearly impossible if not a super super rich player lets lose all his farmed firebolt from 3 months on you.

Atlas is on they way to hell. I loved it, especially the NPC crew that allows a solo player to enjoy the full game.

thats I need to lead the team

I have a friend who still plays and enjoys it but I haven't got back into it still uninstalled. Sad to see it going in the wrong direction, it is still based on big groups and pushes the smaller companies out or solo. As I understand the more people you have the more claim towers you can put down? How is that good for solo?

My friend was originally in a company with a few players, had 6 towers down but could not put any automation structures down at all, it is stupid. Why limit the automated structures like warehouse and mines etc? Someone slaps 1 down you are stuffed. If you are going down that route give everyone the option to place at least 1 of each down and let it feed from the other structures that other people have to share if that needs to be the case.

Nope I won't be back anytime soon, I will never say never as they may change again in another year with a wipe but for now I'm out. Not sure what the numbers are now but I won't be surprised to hear it has reduced again already.

• Haha 1

To be honest these devs have 💩 the bed bigtime ark has solo servers, no tame servers, apocalypse servers and many others. Pvp and pve.

boo hoo they have a big map. So what? They suck at making a game. There is literally no wonder let as to why this game is such a failure. They never implemented “one” good thing(here come the white knights) lol. 

this game will never be a success and we have had plenty of evidence whether it is from the devs themselves or the player counts. Really doesn’t matter if someone doesn’t take player counts into effect, people ignore facts all the time. Either way, the only way is a downward spiral.