Sign in to follow this  
Juddo

Can't Finish Base

Does anyone know if there is a fix or workaround for this? I've got a base like 95% built, but I can't make the last few placements I need. I can't get floors, pillars, or roof pieces to lay down. I can place stuff farther away from my base, not not where I actually need it. 

2021-05-09.png

9 hours ago, George Catcher said:

Try to put wooden pillar under stairs you already built...

Friggin' genius. I still can't place stuff next to the stairs in the pic, but it did help with other parts. Thanks!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Juddo said:

Does anyone know if there is a fix or workaround for this? I've got a base like 95% built, but I can't make the last few placements I need. I can't get floors, pillars, or roof pieces to lay down. I can place stuff farther away from my base, not not where I actually need it. 

2021-05-09.png

Its a common bug from the prev. seasons, i had it too. Probably there is an abandoned ship (ram.sloop or raft) or shipyard near you in the water, and they are blocking you and your stairs. You need to wait a until the ship(s) is gone.

Since you fixed the stability, it's a snap point issue. It's goofy, but you'll need to move the stairs around slightly until they decide to turn blue and snap to the piece that you just stabilized.

Edited by Kast