Sign in to follow this  
Jaster

Chilis

They are, but it seems like you need to buy seeds at a seed vendor instead of exploring to get them. Otherwise they should still be on w/e islands, they just wont be the wild version. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Also, bad change imho. 

9 hours ago, Juddo said:

They are, but it seems like you need to buy seeds at a seed vendor instead of exploring to get them. Otherwise they should still be on w/e islands, they just wont be the wild version. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Also, bad change imho. 

I agree the change is pretty worse that you can't find seeds anymore. It's fine to get them for gold on freeport but it makes crafting of medi kits much more difficult in the first week until you have lots of farms running where you can harvest seeds.

But the change to have no wild version is maybe not that worse. It's much easire to tame baers and horses without having honey or sugercane. And also your farmhouse does not collect thousands of this drop away items. Maybe they should increase food and vitamin value of Berries as well and reduse their ammount in the same time.

On 5/10/2021 at 12:55 AM, Nacona said:

I agree the change is pretty worse that you can't find seeds anymore. It's fine to get them for gold on freeport but it makes crafting of medi kits much more difficult in the first week until you have lots of farms running where you can harvest seeds.

But the change to have no wild version is maybe not that worse. It's much easire to tame baers and horses without having honey or sugercane. And also your farmhouse does not collect thousands of this drop away items. Maybe they should increase food and vitamin value of Berries as well and reduse their ammount in the same time.

Wait, are all seeds not available at all seed vendors? Just went to one that only had chili, wheat, rice, and coffee. 

Wait, are all seeds not available at all seed vendors? Just went to one that only had chili, wheat, rice, and coffee. 

Where was this vendor located?

On 5/12/2021 at 2:12 PM, Juddo said:

When you jump to all vendors in one freeport grid, you normally end up with like 2 missing that way. You can wait in that grid (the vendors change inventory after a a (long) while, or sail to another freeport grid.

The seed vendor is in the freeport towns were all the other vendors are. @Dosgimp

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 4:01 AM, Kummba said:

When you jump to all vendors in one freeport grid, you normally end up with like 2 missing that way. You can wait in that grid (the vendors change inventory after a a (long) while, or sail to another freeport grid.

The seed vendor is in the freeport towns were all the other vendors are. @Dosgimp

OK, so instead of encouraging travel to distant lands, they're encouraging travel to distant...Freeports??? I guess this season salt is the resource you need to travel for? 

Salt? maybe but not necessary for crafting BPs. Missing on this new map is fox example Naphta(oil) which was on Polar islands once and shale oil... but you can vendor it on freeports or merchant ships. You only need this for improved Carabines so it's not that much of an issue. But still the question is why Devs? Didn't you learn from Maelstorm release?