Aegis

Farmhouse not connect to warehouse

I build a few farmhouse type of building, total of 5 and all are in range of the warehouse, but  the warehouse says only connected 4 of them, is it a bug or something?

and yes I triple check that all buildings are in the range of warehouse, no mistake

• Like 1

I think you can only have 4 connected at a time. I've never had more than 4 so I can't say for sure. 

7 hours ago, Aegis said:

I build a few farmhouse type of building, total of 5 and all are in range of the warehouse, but  the warehouse says only connected 4 of them, is it a bug or something?

and yes I triple check that all buildings are in the range of warehouse, no mistake

I have the same issue but all my 5 farms are connected. But sometimes it just shows that there are only 3 or 4 connected. 2 of my farms are close to the edge of the warehouse circle. But you should see the difference if one farm is collecting and not emptyed by the warehouse.

My biggest issue: lumberjard, mine and querry have no circle of their gathering area. If you get far away from the center of warehouse circle and hold H the circle disappear and it get's difficult to figure out if you place the farm inside the circle when looking from >100m distance through trees or mountains/rocks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nacona said:

I have the same issue but all my 5 farms are connected. But sometimes it just shows that there are only 3 or 4 connected. 2 of my farms are close to the edge of the warehouse circle. But you should see the difference if one farm is collecting and not emptyed by the warehouse.

My biggest issue: lumberjard, mine and querry have no circle of their gathering area. If you get far away from the center of warehouse circle and hold H the circle disappear and it get's difficult to figure out if you place the farm inside the circle when looking from >100m distance through trees or mountains/rocks.

Hold H is how I check if the building is in range or not, and yep it is in range, I guess they still need to fix this issue