Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Skuller

devs, when you will understand or learn from your mistakes?

When you will understand or learn from your mistakes?
Why in pve there is no limit from building (gathering machineries or structure components) .
Each company should have only one machine from each type, and it should be a limit with building components.
You are not giving us a chance to alliance or trade, with unlimited strategy companies don't need each others.
They will have unlimited resources (for who play first days after each wipe only)
Can you imagine that, in same island we trade fibers with woods? or metal with thatch and wood?
If its unlimited, other players will not have a chance to join the game after 3 months.
Just after 6 hours from last wipe, players keep building machines randomly every where, they build machinery close to me.
How i supposed to build one, i don't wanna to be with claim in lawless islands.
I keep sailing to 12 islands i cannot find a place to build.
I'm not gonna sail all around the world to find a place to place my gathering machine or build a base.
Still the game is for who will start playing from beginning after last wipe, so after 3 months there is no place for new players.

Idea for your achievements when game will release; I Delete The Game.  350 Points

Take your last patch paper works, roll it and push it twice then smell it..

Edited by Cpt.Skuller

I cant believe that!! i just sign in to forum to write about this. I was unable to sleep for two days and I was waiting for the 28-4 update, atlas was late to release the update, but what to say?! maybe they was busy for something else important more than looking after them players.
 anyway,,

I was in island and there was a company builds machines every where, there was no place for us to build our machines.
I asked them nicely can you relocate your machines from my side, lets be friends so we can fight bosses and kraken.
They said No I should go to different Island, awkward!

If you want to build unlimited machines go to claim island not in lawless.
I told that for atlas, its PVE it should be a limit for each company like

100 Thatch, 200 Wood, 300 Stone, One machine of each type, 1 Gally, 2 Brigs, 3 Sloops

If that will be PVE role:

1. you will see trade in same island between companies
  2. you will not see docks every where, so new players will have some space to start playing
  3. you will not see stupid shops 1000 KM , so new players will have some space to start playing
  4. you will find a place to beach your ship on different islands when you keep sailing all around the world map

for 2 years now we try to pull our friends from different games to ATLAS, we cannot. they laugh and always same comment,
Why you wanna us to play with you atlas, and after one week you get angry because there is no place for you to build your base or beach your ship!
because exactly what you said there is no place for new players when they join the game after 1 week from last wipe.

I wonder If developers discuss the game role between each other!

any way I like the achievement, (I delet the game) hahahahha

Why not ask some more basic questions like...

Why did they remove one of the PVE maps, reducing PVE map space by 50%?

Why the gatherer changes that now require people to have more gatherers? I think these gatherer changes are terrible.

I'm not saying some don't spam, rather the devs are adding to this not making it better.

This is literally the only gaming company I know that continuously breaks their game with every major update. I swear, it's almost as if they're trying to drive their player base away. I've been patient with them since the beginning, but even with a game in early access, it should be somewhat playable. More stuff that used to work is broken now that they've wiped and reset with the Trade Winds update. Extremely amateurish gaming company. See you guys if and when they decide to actually be a professional gaming company and make a playable game.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Bootstrap said:

This is literally the only gaming company I know that continuously breaks their game with every major update. I swear, it's almost as if they're trying to drive their player base away. I've been patient with them since the beginning, but even with a game in early access, it should be somewhat playable. More stuff that used to work is broken now that they've wiped and reset with the Trade Winds update. Extremely amateurish gaming company. See you guys if and when they decide to actually be a professional gaming company and make a playable game.

Well with new Xbox series X there is so many new players out there that started after the wipe... and they all pay x2-3 more than the PC Players have to pay. So i don't think they will stop this game as long it is one of the most exiting titles for the console players who only watch the trailer.

The 1x warehouse + market was added for the PVE comunity. On Pvp it was not needed beacuse no issue. Also new map is focussed on PVE because there are much less claimable islands. Claim Towers do not give you any Peacetime protection. Players in the lawless PvP areas will suffer a lot as the large PvP companys finish their islands building, defense and harbor structures. Large companys will set up trading routes for all resources and who ever things it's a good idea to destroy those will probably regret this. Good luck fighting with Lvl 10-20 bears against Breeded base Lvl 70-80+ horses/Tigers etc. that are ready soon.

Issue about the farmhouse nerf i explained in another topic... there are basically 3 reasons why they did this. But the consequence is visible every where. PVE Players have to farm themselves again.(Like PvP too) Gold income is reduced beacuse there are less resources available for trades but you may not get buffer overflow issue anymore. Also Devs who created lumberjard, querry and mine are happy because players build those now. There are less (now useless)farms around which makes islands look much better.